Rival's "The Edge"

#3 NCAA Record Streaks. Did rivals forget about our ridiculous sellout streak (something like 297 in a row)??? How do they forget about that and deem that category even??

Read one below...

4. Fan support

Nebraska: When 81,067-seat Memorial Stadium is sold out, it becomes the third-most populated area in the state. Nebraska has a streak of 297 home sellouts.

Miami: What's a sellout?

Edge: Nebraska

#3 NCAA Record Streaks. Did rivals forget about our ridiculous sellout streak (something like 297 in a row)??? How do they forget about that and deem that category even??

Read one below...

4. Fan support

Nebraska: When 81,067-seat Memorial Stadium is sold out, it becomes the third-most populated area in the state. Nebraska has a streak of 297 home sellouts.

:rollin

Read one below...

4. Fan support

Yeah, but we have two record streaks to their one...edge should be ours. And I don't care if two of their championships came from beating us I think the edge should be even...maybe that is just the homerism talking though ;)

Read one below...

4. Fan support

Yeah, but we have two record streaks to their one...edge should be ours. And I don't care if two of their championships came from beating us I think the edge should be even...maybe that is just the homerism talking though ;)

He's a Texan hat wrote for the American Statesman here in Austin. Why didn't he mention best teams, most winning seasons... Oh Miami could not hang!