Blake Lawrence

Young man plays with a violent streak and seems to lead with his head when he tackles.

God bless , Blake seems like the type of person you hope your daughter would meet.

No, no I do not. I have another 12 years until she is 18 and until then she is not allowed to date at all. :ahhhhhhhh

Wish I had a son, would have been much easier on me.

Young man plays with a violent streak and seems to lead with his head when he tackles.

God bless , Blake seems like the type of person you hope your daughter would meet.

No, no I do not. I have another 12 years until she is 18 and until then she is not allowed to date at all. :ahhhhhhhh

Wish I had a son, would have been much easier on me.

So you are OK with your son dating Blake Lawrence . . . <_<

He's the kind of kid you hope your son would meet. Heck, if I met Blake Lawrence...

OK, so my earlier comment was a result of this article: http://new.khastv.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=16846

Linebacker Blake Lawrence and running back Roy Helu were held out of practice again. But, coach Pelini said they are healthy, he just does not want to rush the players back.

I understand 3 concussions doesn't look good at all especially in this time frame. I don't know how severe the other two are, but it sounds as if it were very light? Or maybe the article got this one wrong. Or maybe Pelini is simply witholding information; after all, by all accounts Burke's playing days are over and he is still being treated as if he were merely injured for the spring.

This is the first time I've heard of Blake Lawerence ever getting a concussion. I go to Huskerpedia.com everyday and I'm a subscriber to Husker Illustrated and I've never seen anything about Blake with any concussions. Hope this is false info but if it is true I hope that he gets better.

You need to pay closer attention then... (I'm just kidding. Just surprised you hadn't heard.)

http://huskerextra.com/articles/2009/04/11...ce511494079.txt

Uh thats weird. I'm surprised that Huskerpedia didn't cover this too

Huskerpedia is how I knew about it. Maybe it was in one of the articles they posted.

Although no one has officially said his career is over with 3 concussions in 12 months I really hope someone is counselling him to think about the next phase of life.

so you'll let her date blake in 12 years then?