Cody Glenn was Selling Tickets

Ok does anyone realize how short this thread would be if people would stop quoting and quoting there quotes and so on and so on.

The rumor mill is an ugly thing. Recently i had to take my daughter to the er because she got the tip of her finger niped off. Told that story at work and buy the end of the day her whole arm was gone. So brasky i respect your opinion but unless your Cody Glenn or the girl in question im going to take it with a grain of salt. And i know you dont care because you know the truth but im sure you dont know the whole truth.

Lets ask ourselves some important questions here.

Its obvious why Glenn would cover it up but why bo and the athletic department. I mean they or the university didnt do anything wrong. Just say cody got kicked off the team for lude conduct or something and have that be the end of it. No girls name needs brought up. To save a guys future, i mean who hasnt tried to snag a young girl when you were young. Its still considered stachtory rape even if your both 17.

You can go deeper then that. . What if it wasnt concentual. Slipped her a micky or something. Maybe they met at a party and he new her age but did it anyway. Maybe he got in a high speed persuit with the cops while she was giving him a hummer and smokin a dobie. My point is this. Where is bo's salt water aquarium guy in all of this.

No one knows the whole truth except Glenn and its obvious hes not telling what it is. Whats the point anymore, hes not part of the university anymore. I think people are so up on there moral high horse that they dotn think there belovid husker athletic department are able to comit a lie. People still bring up the whole incident that happened in 94 and how the athletic department covered it up and what not. Im like, who cares. it was 10 years ago. For whatever reason glenn was kicked off the team and is now part of the redskins.

Ok does anyone realize how short this thread would be if people would stop quoting and quoting there quotes and so on and so on.

The rumor mill is an ugly thing. Recently i had to take my daughter to the er because she got the tip of her finger niped off. Told that story at work and buy the end of the day her whole arm was gone. So brasky i respect your opinion but unless your Cody Glenn or the girl in question im going to take it with a grain of salt. And i know you dont care because you know the truth but im sure you dont know the whole truth.

Its obvious why Glenn would cover it up but why bo and the athletic department. I mean they or the university didnt do anything wrong. Just say cody got kicked off the team for lude conduct or something and have that be the end of it. No girls name needs brought up. To save a guys future, i mean who hasnt tried to snag a young girl when you were young. Its still considered stachtory rape even if your both 17.

You can go deeper then that. . What if it wasnt concentual. Slipped her a micky or something. Maybe they met at a party and he new her age but did it anyway. Maybe he got in a high speed persuit with the cops while she was giving him a hummer and smokin a dobie. My point is this. Where is bo's salt water aquarium guy in all of this.

No one knows the whole truth except Glenn and its obvious hes not telling what it is. Whats the point anymore, hes not part of the university anymore. I think people are so up on there moral high horse that they dotn think there belovid husker athletic department are able to comit a lie. People still bring up the whole incident that happened in 94 and how the athletic department covered it up and what not. Im like, who cares. it was 10 years ago. For whatever reason glenn was kicked off the team and is now part of the redskins.

lol.

I'd love to hear this read on "Unsportsmanlike Conduct" as the Message Board Post of the Day.

Its still considered stachtory rape even if your both 17.

BREAKING NEWS: this just in...

Cody Glenn is 17 years old....

What is statutory rape? Is it a violent sexual crime? Why is it against the law?

Statutory rape is the act of engaging in sexual activity with a person who is legally considered by the state of Nebraska to be a minor. The idea behind all statutory rape laws is that anyone who is not a legal adult is incapable of making an informed decision to consent to sexual activity.

If you have sexual relations with a person who is less than 16 years old, and you are at least 19 years old, you are violating Nebraska statutory rape laws. It does not matter if your partner consented to have sex with you willingly. Statutory rape is a crime that is committed without physical violence or the threat of force. In other words, you are guilty of a crime even of you did not coerce your victim.

According to my work on Nebraska statutory rape laws, you can be charged with a class II felony if you are accused of breaking this law. Also, the law is very specific about your knowledge of the person’s age. It does not matter if you were led to believe that your partner was older than 16. You can still be charged and convicted.

A more serious charge of sexual assault to a child can be rendered if you have sexual intercourse with a child who is less than 14 years old and you are at least 19 years old or older. This is also a felony.

T_O_B

The potential cover up makes this an ongoing issue, but I don't think there is one. One of the two sources I heard this from got it indirectly via the police department. If that's true, then TO and BP aren't covering up anything. It would sound like the DA and police have declined to press charges based on the lack of proof and unwillingness of the minor to testify. There's at least two reasons for this, in my limited legal knowledge. The prosecution would have a tough time getting a conviction, and if the girl decides later to cooperate (before the statutes of limitation runs out), they couldn't try him a second time.

How much of this is true, I don't know, but just because charges haven't been filed doesn't mean that anyone at NU is covering anything up. Bo might have enough knowledge to boot Glenn from the team, but without an admission of guilt or charges filed, I don't blame him for not going public.

I have two questions for everyone: 1) at what point should you guys just let this go and 2) what purpose is served by continuously debating this?

:bang

1) I think it should be let go, now more than ever. Considering that braskypants hasn't posted in this thread since the 5th page and most of the debate is now between people with other varying opinions, it doesn't matter anymore.

2) There is no purpose, because we will never know. When we do find out what's going on, then we can bring this thread back up and talk about it then. Until that time, we gain nothing.

I have two questions for everyone: 1) at what point should you guys just let this go and 2) what purpose is served by continuously debating this?

:bang

Hi H-Jen, We debate this because its easier to talk/discuss/debate than the $hit that is in our real lives.

T_O_B