Nebraska desires reason to celebrate...again

If that's your picture Jen then you are not only a "Babe" but you know your football. Sorry to make a non politacally correct statement but "Babe" is a complement of the highest regard in my meager vocabulay.

Three things that make good football teams are the OL, the DL and the backups to the OL and DL.

T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:bonez

You mean the pic in my avatar? No...that's not me...I wish it was... :laughpound

Don't get me wrong, I'm not ugly by any stretch but I am pushing 40.

The woman in my avatar is the same one who is in the photo in my sig line...her name is Jessica Marais. (And in my humble opinion she is a babe and a half.)

Pushin' 40... that means you are a young babe. :)

T_O_B

:):)

Articles like this harken me back to 2007, when a lot of people were saying that Nebraska did not have what Nebraska fans we had. Conversely, this board would have none of it, calling Mark May, Bowden, and the like "idiots".

And we all know how that year turned out.

Not sayin' just sayin.

Loooong way to go before this season a) starts and b ) we see what NU actually "has"

• 2 weeks later...

Nebraska desires reason to celebrate...again

although the B12 championship is not happening this year (maybe several), a winning season in 2009 and a bowl is:

reason to celebrate. :hellloooo

I agree that Nebraska's winning the Big 12 in '09 will be difficult, but it's not impossible.

They banned booze in the sky boxes? When was it legal, wasn't there a huge uproar when people found out a few years ago that people were drinking up there? I've been under the impression that any type of alcohol was banned on state owned property. I was surprised last year when they had drinks at a booster thing in the Hawks center, not that I mind it. This seems more of a story than some wild speculation over the team, let the pros on this board handle that one... :lol: