SIGNED RB Aaron Green

I will bet with any member on this board Aaron Green won't be a Husker.

ok.. how much?

5 dolla.

Seriously though I understand his brother plays for Nebraska which would seem like if he really liked us that much he would commit by now. People keep dismissing Texas because he wouldn't be the man there umm he won't be the man here either atleast no with Martinez, Burkhead, and Heard.

Your logic makes no sense.

We have only offered two RB's in this class, Aaron and Malcolm Brown. Because the staff isnt pressing to offer anyother backs leads me to believe we already ahve Aaron locked up and the staff knows it. Kids will take their time, and take their vsisits to be abolsutly sure. Plus this staff encourages kids to be positive about their choice, no going back on their word.

I know we have at least offered 5 RB's. Right now the only ones still available are Green, Coe, and Reed.

ok.. how much?

5 dolla.

Seriously though I understand his brother plays for Nebraska which would seem like if he really liked us that much he would commit by now. People keep dismissing Texas because he wouldn't be the man there umm he won't be the man here either atleast no with Martinez, Burkhead, and Heard.

I don't think lack of being the "Man" is the reason most of us dismiss UT as an option. I think their dismal running game, even with all the talented recruits they get over there, makes us think it is common sense for a RB to not go there. Plus, they have Malcolm Brown already. So now that's two 5* RB's competing for the ball from this class alone to go along with all the other talent they have stockpiled. That just doesn't make sense unless you consistently have more than one 100 yd rusher (like Nebraska, minus SDSU game...) Here's some stats to back up what recruits are seeing from UT's running game.

Vs. OU 107 Rush yds.

Vs. UCLA 85 Rush yds.

Vs. Texas Tech 93 Rush yds.

Vs. Wyoming 167 Rush yds.

Vs. Rice 197 Rush yds.

Here are the same version of Nebraska's stats:

Vs. SDSU 205 Rush yds.

Vs. Washington 383 Rush yds.

Vs. Idaho 360 Rush yds.

Vs. WKU 289 Rush yds.

Guard your expectations all you want, but I think AG would be insane to not come here.

ok.. how much?

5 dolla.

Your logic makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense unless you think Green will play ahead of Burkhead and Heard.

ok.. how much?

5 dolla.

You make it sound like the only thing that has factored into Aaron Green's process is Andrew, which is not at all the case.

1) Andrew

2) Ron Brown

3) Parents love NU, they are going to have to come up this way to see Andrew anyway, so that kind of negates the distance factor

Using your same argument, if he likes Texas so much then he would have committed there by now as well. The kid has probably heard and seen enough about Texas to have pulled the trigger on them if he was going to as well right? :dunno

My thoughts stay the same.

• Fire 1