SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Well if that's the case this thread won't get anywhere near the server-crashing Owa levels.

Oh well. Guess we'll just have to take our superstar and go home. :(

Oh, it could still get that long because if he commits this early the rumors swirling around from then until signing day will be thick giving more than enough to speculate about!!

only aaron green knows when aaron is gonna committ and even then aaron greens not sure what aaron green is thinking.... i call bullshiet on all rumors... the kid plays it close to the chest.... we wont know until its a done deal

You lost me after the second "aaron." No wait, it was after the third "aaron." No, No, No, you lost me after the fourth "aaron" in the first sentence. Yep that was it. :LOLtartar

Just giving you a hard time buddy :worship

its not easy being an evil genius of the english language.............

:corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance

only aaron green knows when aaron is gonna committ and even then aaron greens not sure what aaron green is thinking.... i call bullshiet on all rumors... the kid plays it close to the chest.... we wont know until its a done deal

You lost me after the second "aaron." No wait, it was after the third "aaron." No, No, No, you lost me after the fourth "aaron" in the first sentence. Yep that was it. :LOLtartar

Just giving you a hard time buddy :worship

its not easy being an evil genius of the english language.............

:corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance

Aaron Green Ok I think wen i commit to my college ima do it on a sunday:) jus talked to my dad about it....o yea its cumin soon guys !

about a minute ago via Mobile Web · Comment ·LikeUnlike

If I were on facebook right now and read that, I would "like" it.

Yea people comment on there "See you in Berkley". I didn't know Cal had football fans?

Aaron Green Ok I think wen i commit to my college ima do it on a sunday:) jus talked to my dad about it....o yea its cumin soon guys !

Yea people comment on there "See you in Berkley". I didn't know Cal had football fans?

They come and go, much like USC and UCLA fans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

A prominent poster on RSS has moved his AG prediciton to 100% N. Aaron will be making the trip here by himself it sounds like.

Not quite sure how I feel about that. I mean his parents know Nebraska well with Aaron and Andrew's recruitment. Maybe this will allow Aaron to really bond with the other studs who will be there for their visit. :bigredn:

You would like to think that this will give Aaron more time to bond with current Nebraska players, and the visitors here with him. Especially with Tyler Moore, Ryan Klachko, Ryne Reeves, Zach Sterup, and hopefully Cyrus Hobbi, Jeremy Cash and Charles Jackson.

Fixed it for you :corndance

I see that Reeves and Klachko are visiting for the Mizzou game (on Scout) and that Sterup hasn't set an official. Are all of those guys coming as unofficial visitors? That'd be great.

Sterup and Reeves will be here for unofficials, I remember some time ago all the commits were going to try and be at this game.

I seem to remember Jamal Turner saying that. He's not listed either. I'm curious if he's going to make it up on another unofficial. The kid pretty much lives in Lincoln ... which is friggin great!

Crabtree was just on Unsportsmanlike Conduct and said he is hearing from those in the "know" around the San Antonio area and Texas recruitnicks in general are saying it could all be over very soon and really, really likes Nebraska's chances. Between the lines he said, "It's gonna happen soon for DONU"

:throwdabones1::bigredn::restore