SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Aaron has gone quiet, no one has tlaked to him since returning to San Antonio. I have a good feeling.

I don't understand why it would be a good thing that he is quite. Also he hasnt done an official with Texas yet has he? I doubt he commits without an official there first. I really hope I'm wrong though.

Aaron has gone quiet, no one has tlaked to him since returning to San Antonio. I have a good feeling.

I don't understand why it would be a good thing that he is quite. Also he hasnt done an official with Texas yet has he? I doubt he commits without an official there first. I really hope I'm wrong though.

He spent 3 days here, with his brother, players, coaches, he had a great time at the game. This is a kind of kid that isnt going to go out of his way to make sure everyone know that he has made a decision/what he thinks.

I normally stay an extra day in places I hate too guys. :)

He very well could have committed yesterday. Rivals may not have caught up with him quite yet.

I don't see too much to worry about with this one guys.

Hobbi staying the extra night is a great sign as well.

yeah.gif Agreed, unless Lincoln is that much fun.

Or maybe he has a brother in Lincoln that he doesn't get to see very often...

I normally stay an extra day in places I hate too guys. :)

He very well could have committed yesterday. Rivals may not have caught up with him quite yet.

I don't see too much to worry about with this one guys.

Hobbi staying the extra night is a great sign as well.

yeah.gif Agreed, unless Lincoln is that much fun.

Or maybe he has a brother in Lincoln that he doesn't get to see very often...

Exactly

Good lord you people are so on edge.

:rollin

Someone had to say it. Personally I find all the "hunches" and "feelings" to be pretty funny when the fact of the matter is that not only no one here knows any more than the next guy, and no one has the slightest clue whats going on in the kid's head.