SIGNED RB Aaron Green

I feel a little Cowbell coming later today, just my gut feeling.

I would really hope so. However, he did say that he was going to make his commit on a Sunday. So we might have to wait till next Sunday...

Well it better be next Sunday, because if Green was talking in riddles and really he just meant some random Sunday I am going to go crazy. I don't have the patience to go through many more Sundays after yesterday and waiting for a commitment all day long.

Maybe he meant Monday. I get my days mixed up too. Dang the koolaid2.gif!!! I believe that he will commit here, but I guess that would be the logical choice.

I normally stay an extra day in places I hate too guys. :)

He very well could have committed yesterday. Rivals may not have caught up with him quite yet.

I don't see too much to worry about with this one guys.

Hobbi staying the extra night is a great sign as well.

He very well could have committed yesterday. Rivals may not have caught up with him quite yet.

yeah.gif Agreed, unless Lincoln is that much fun.

i still not have lost hope..........

I have. I learned after driving 8 hours to the game Saturday that getting your hopes up for Nebraska football often ends in disappointment. My spirit is broken. But you boys keep on fighting and hoping. I was like that once myself.

I have. I learned after driving 8 hours to the game Saturday that getting your hopes up for Nebraska football often ends in disappointment. My spirit is broken. But you boys keep on fighting and hoping. I was like that once myself.

lol ik how you feel cat. I paid 160$ plus 40$ in gas and food to get to the game top watch us SH@#$ our pants and i am only seventeen (i have two jobs but still, that's alot of money to someone like me) I too have come to prepare for the worst every week. That way when something good happens i'm happier than most. During the callahan years i had to not depend on my huskers for happiness cause they always would let me down.

:hmmph

Me either Huskerbros! Give up after one game that we handed to them? We lose AG and I'll be the first to say I am wrong, but I still have good thoughts flowing in the noggin.

Me either Huskerbros! Give up after one game that we handed to them? We lose AG and I'll be the first to say I am wrong, but I still have good thoughts flowing in the noggin.

Me too. If he's the kind of kid who would have his thoughts swayed by a 7 point loss to a good team I'm not even sure we would want him on our team....

Me too. If he's the kind of kid who would have his thoughts swayed by a 7 point loss to a good team I'm not even sure we would want him on our team....

I would

On saturday he did say that he thought the stadium was "live" "wired" during the UT game... crazy loud.

I also was spying on him with my binoculars at the game and he was talking to fans and smiling the entire game... even when we were doing our worst. I'm pretty sure he is "N"... I saw the look on his face when he went with the recruits into the locker room at the half... he was smiling and waving to all sorts of fans.