SIGNED RB Aaron Green

this might be a good sign on his facebook he is now friends with alonzo dennard and jamal turner as of tonight

I'm friends with Dennard on Facebook. Doesn't mean I'm committing to Nebraska.

Yeah but do you hold a scholarship from them?

Are you asking if they've offered me a schollie? If so, the answer is no. But that's only because they're complete fools. I can punt like nobody's business. Coach woulda put me in in the fourth quarter, we'd of made State. No doubt in my mind.

I heard you could throw the ball over them mountains

this might be a good sign on his facebook he is now friends with alonzo dennard and jamal turner as of tonight

Are you asking if they've offered me a schollie? If so, the answer is no. But that's only because they're complete fools. I can punt like nobody's business. Coach woulda put me in in the fourth quarter, we'd of made State. No doubt in my mind.

I can already see the measurements. Knapplc: 6' 5" 265 lb :star :star :star :star :star Punter. He can also throw a pigskin a quarter of a mile.

Suit up! :woo

I can already see the measurements. Knapplc: 6' 5" 265 lb :star :star :star :star :star Punter. He can also throw a pigskin a quarter of a mile.

Suit up! :woo

dito MinnwiscowaSke

uncle-rico-picture.jpg

Man, this kids' quotes in the paper make me believe that NU is the right place for him. Ron Brown recruiting this kid could not be a better fit. Maybe Aaron Green is the next Tim Tebow. :)

A trip to Prince Island would make A. Green agnostic. :)

Well, I got so depressed after last saturday I decided I'd abstain from all Husker media for the week, including our beloved board here. Didn't want to hear the crap. Just puts me in a worse mood. Kinda worked wonders, gotta say. Glad to be back though :).

Anyway, in case Aaron was still on the fence about wondering if Texas was still the place for him for some odd reason... SCOREBOARD. Feels so good to say that about ISU and SOMEONE ELSE!!!