SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Announcing like this seems so anti-Nebraska that I don't have a good feeling about this.. but hopefully he'll make the right decision.

Really? He is doing it in church after song and prayer. I think maybe he is just excited about one of the biggest decisions so far in his religious life. AmeN to making the right decision.

I am probally gonna get yelled at for saying this,but I think that this whole church thing is a little over the top and kind of annoying.I mean I am a christian too but why cant he just commit like a normal person? I mean I would pray to god to make sure that I make the right decision but I just dont understand how commiting to a college has anything to do with his "religious life." I guess because Ron brown is a man of great faith?

Announcing like this seems so anti-Nebraska that I don't have a good feeling about this.. but hopefully he'll make the right decision.

Really? He is doing it in church after song and prayer. I think maybe he is just excited about one of the biggest decisions so far in his religious life. AmeN to making the right decision.

I am probally gonna get yelled at for saying this,but I think that this whole church thing is a little over the top and kind of annoying.I mean I am a christian too but why cant he just commit like a normal person? I mean I would pray to god to make sure that I make the right decision but I just dont understand how commiting to a college has anything to do with "religious life."

What's normal? There's no such thing, especially if you're a Christian (not that that has anything to do with recruiting processes), he's announcing the way he feels he should, can't fault the guy for that, right?

No I don't fault Aaron I just think that it is rather unusual to announce it in a church. Most people who are big time who want to announce their commitment do it in a gym or in front of a crowd of people somewhere like at a school,or on ESPN.

No I don't fault Aaron I just think that it is rather unusual to announce it in a church. Most people who are big time who want to announce their commitment do it in a gym or in front of a crowd of people somewhere like at a school,or on ESPN.

I think it kind of displays where his priorities are, faith has been an issue for Aaron for a while.

Maybe he'll do a one hour special on ESPN to announce where he's going to take his talents.

If he says he is taking his talents to south beach, I am going to be upset.

Eh, its not like he is THAT good, FSU can have him, we got that okafor kid still somewhere on the JV team.

:LOLtartar

Already preparing for a letdown eh?