SIGNED RB Aaron Green

As weird as this may sound (I can't believe I'm saying it myself) if he were to say "Baylor" I would not be upset. I love Art Briles, I love how he's turning that program around, and I'd love to see them use this down year Texas is having to make strides in catching them. How can you not like what's going on in Baylor right now?

Article from San Antonio TV station:

“I know a lot of people are saying it’s Nebraska, but he told me he was going to shock the world,” said Madison running back Troy Williams, who has known Green since the fourth grade and is one of his best friends.

Tony Green (Aaron's dad) speaks from personal experience. A 1975 Sam Houston graduate, he was at defensive back at Baylor for four seasons under Coach Grant Teaff. His older brother, Gary, now head football coach at Sam Houston, also starred for the Cherokees before going on to an All-America career as a cornerback at Baylor.

Here's the whole article: http://www.kens5.com/sports/DAVID-FLORES-Madison-star-Green-reveals-college-choice-Wednesday-night-105844423.html

Nothing really new in it.

Hopefully the line from Williams doesn't throw everyone into a tizzy. Good luck with your decision Aaron (if you choose correctly :thumbs )

Oh man, I was totlly sure that he was gonna be :bigredn: until I read this. Maybe Williams is just trying to draw more attention to "The Decision"(AG style).

Article from San Antonio TV station:

“I know a lot of people are saying it’s Nebraska, but he told me he was going to shock the world,” said Madison running back Troy Williams, who has known Green since the fourth grade and is one of his best friends.

Tony Green (Aaron's dad) speaks from personal experience. A 1975 Sam Houston graduate, he was at defensive back at Baylor for four seasons under Coach Grant Teaff. His older brother, Gary, now head football coach at Sam Houston, also starred for the Cherokees before going on to an All-America career as a cornerback at Baylor.

Here's the whole article: http://www.kens5.com/sports/DAVID-FLORES-Madison-star-Green-reveals-college-choice-Wednesday-night-105844423.html

Nothing really new in it.

Hopefully the line from Williams doesn't throw everyone into a tizzy. Good luck with your decision Aaron (if you choose correctly :thumbs )

Oh man, I was totlly sure that he was gonna be :bigredn: until I read this. Maybe Williams is just trying to draw more attention to "The Decision"(AG style).

That's my hope. One last little Emmitt Smith hat switch before he pulls the trigger for what honestly is the best decision for him. Unbiased, of course. :koolaid2:

Maybe he is going to play for the Miami Heat. They are 0-1 and need some help. This is not good if this shock the world is true. NU is the choice that everyone says he will make and it is not a shocker.

Here's to hoping he makes NU the choice. If not, NU will be fine and on to the next. I think the OWA changed me on how I follow recruiting. I don't get to high or low based on not knowing until they sign on the line that is dotted.

If he chooses another school outside his stated top 4, I will lose a lot of respect for this process. :facepalm:

Per Sean Callahans twitter: Aaron Green told his teammates his decision tonight is going to "shock the world" according to KENS Channel 5 in San Antonio.

I hope this does not have implications on wavering from Nebraska. :/

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I am now officially nervous...and in a tizzy. Lol