SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Kinda makes me think he's going to pick FSU or Cal... but if so, oh well.

One player does not make or break Husker football... but he could def help :)

yes an no - sometimes this season it's seemed like we have been so close to breaking through that one player could "make" this team. I'd say Robert Griffin III has made Baylor, Cam Newton has made Auburn, Tebow made Florida, McCoy made Texas, etc. (all phenomenal leaders) No disrespect to the other guys, and I agree w/ you almost enirely - but you can have a 10-3 season no problem w/out Griffin/Newton/Tebow/McCoy - but these guys have put their teams over the top. Aaron could be that guy for Nebraska. (or he might not be) But he definately has the potential.

ie: if we still had Suh right now. whole new team, Texas was a blowout, we're favored against MU by 21 and Gabbert ends up being a no-show.

The only problem with that theory of players that make teams, (other than Suh, and he did not make our team)they are all quaterbacks! Quaterbacks can make or break a team. Last year we didn't have a playmaking quaterback, and we were mediocre. This year we do have that playmaking field general (except our one loss when he didn't show up) and look at our success. Don't get me wrong, a good running back helps, but that QB is what makes the team.