SIGNED RB Aaron Green

If everyone expects him to pick Nebraska, and he is going to "shock the world," that probably doesn't mean he is coming to Nebraska. I have never thought this kid would be N, and I'll be very surprised if he is. Watch him pick Cal or FSU or some school we didn't even know was in the running.

wow i'm feeling pretty ill right now reading all this stuff..... what a way to start the day

If everyone expects him to pick Nebraska, and he is going to "shock the world," that probably doesn't mean he is coming to Nebraska. I have never thought this kid would be N, and I'll be very surprised if he is. Watch him pick Cal or FSU or some school we didn't even know was in the running.

Remember these are high school kids, they are going to try and get as many people there as possible. I say either FSU or Nebraska, with a&m sneaking in there.

This. I have had the same feeling.

Honestly when I made my comment about comparing AG's commitment to Lebron's "Decision" I was totally joking. But I'm starting to see a lot of similarities. At first everyone was talking about Lebron going to Miami. But as time came closer, people were all over the place as far as where he would end up. And where is Lebron?

I'm staying confident. AG is :bigredn::cowbell::nanalama:koolaid2::corndancechuckleshuffle

I hate to be the "Debbie Downer" but I have felt for several weeks that he would not commit to Nebraska. His decision, for me, dragged on too long for for a guy who was all signs pointed to was "N". Just a gut feeling. Please, for the love of God, let me be very wrong on this one.

If the decision is going to be televised locally then maybe there is a way to stream the local television station thru the web... If anybody finds a way to do this can you put it up on YouTube and supply a link so even after we know the decision we can watch it later online and either be overjoyed over and over again or we can see the look on everyone's faces when he puts on the wrong hat...