SIGNED RB Aaron Green

That was such a tease, though... that's why it got to be sooooo long. I remember four or five different occasions where someone leaked "insider" info and it turned out to be total crap. Oh well. Bet he's happy at UCLA, as long as happiness has nothing to do with winning championships. :rollin Seriously, though, they'll probably have to take another loss every year starting next year, with CU moving to the Pac-10 :)

Hopefully, our communication web of Jamal Turner and Tyler Moore and Ryne and maybe even new commit Allen have reached out to Aaron frequently and kept close with him. What'd be awesome is if Allen and Aaron coordinated this to give NU two close commits. That be the sh*t. Nuff said.

Hey, Aaron, with Anthony Blue, your bro Andrew Green, Cody Green... there's always room for you on the NU all color team :)

That was such a tease, though... that's why it got to be sooooo long. I remember four or five different occasions where someone leaked "insider" info and it turned out to be total crap. Oh well. Bet he's happy at UCLA, as long as happiness has nothing to do with winning championships. :rollin Seriously, though, they'll probably have to take another loss every year starting next year, with CU moving to the Pac-10 :)

Hopefully, our communication web of Jamal Turner and Tyler Moore and Ryne and maybe even new commit Allen have reached out to Aaron frequently and kept close with him. What'd be awesome is if Allen and Aaron coordinated this to give NU two close commits. That be the sh*t. Nuff said.

Hey, Aaron, with Anthony Blue, your bro Andrew Green, Cody Green... there's always room for you on the NU all color team :)

plus i hear that the nigerian community in lincoln has grown substantially since he committed to ULCA

Any word yet on whether people will have the opportunity to watch Aaron make his decision live?

My guess is the local media in San Antonio will cover it live. I'll keep my eyes peeled to see if anyone plans on streaming it live online. I doubt ESPN will cover it live. At least there hasn't been any mention of it that I'm aware of.

• Fire 1