SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Man I just continually like this kid more and more. I can almost guarantee he is making his decision this way for ministry purposes. There are going to be both a lot of Christians and non-Christians there to see him commit. I'll bet any amount of money that the gospel is presented before he commits. This is an incredibly wise and mature thing he is doing.

• Fire 1

Freaking awesome and genius is what this is!! How much you wanna bet Ron Brown will be there and that he moved it from a Sun to a Wed so that Ron Brown could come and so that he could witness to people through TV. This kid is definitely the kind of kid you want on your team. He's gonna lead and unify his teammates like no other. And with the offensive line and young QB's we have coming up behind Martinez look out!!!!!

• Fire 1

I AM KINDA UPSET AT THIS. THIS THREAD STILL STILL HASNT HAD A ARRON GREEN SONG LIKE THE OWA ONE. OR A AARON GREEN EMOTICONS. THIS THREAD IS OVER TO ME. I WAS JUST HAPPY WE MADE IT TO THE FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK STAGE. OUR GOAL ALL LONG WAS TO BEAT THE OWA THREAD WE HAVE FAILED.

:sarcasm

i HOPE HE IS :bigredn: COME ON AARO :bigredn: GREE :bigredn: BE :bigredn: ON WED :bigredn: ESDAY

How far do we have to go to beat Owa's thread?

Technically Aaron's thread beats Owa's by quite a large margin.

Owa's profile was created on March 7th, 2009. He waited until Feb. 3rd to announce his decision, which is why his thread went as far as it did.

Aaron's profile was created on April 29th, 2009. He's announcing 3 months before Owa did.

But if you go to Owa's profile, the last person to post on Oct. 26th, 2009 was post #69. Now it's Oct. 26th, 2010 and Aaron's profile will have 1452 posts once I hit the Add Reply button here.

Owa's profile was created on March 7th, 2009. He waited until Feb. 3rd to announce his decision, which is why his thread went as far as it did.

Aaron's profile was created on April 29th, 2009. He's announcing 3 months before Owa did.

But if you go to Owa's profile, the last person to post on Oct. 26th, 2009 was post #69. Now it's Oct. 26th, 2010 and Aaron's profile will have 1451 posts once I hit the Add Reply button here.

1452 sir. :laughpound

But if you go to Owa's profile, the last person to post on Oct. 26th, 2009 was post #69. Now it's Oct. 26th, 2010 and Aaron's profile will have 1451 posts once I hit the Add Reply button here.

1452 sir. :laughpound

:lol:

Fixed