SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Aaron is now #10 on the ESPNU 150, and is a 5 :star ! Congrats Aaron on all of your hard work!

Until he commits, which then he will fall to a low 4 :star and out of the Top 150.

And thats another thing I never did understand about espn and their crap when someone big commints to a team they take a star away is like they didnt commint to the team espn wanted em to go to :LOLtartar I hate espn

I'm gonna go ahead and say Green is coming to Nebraska. The longer he waited the less likely it was but since he is going to commit earlier I think it's obvious he's coming to Nebraska. Remember he made this announcement as Texas began to fade and the other night his Facebook said Taylor Martinez for Heisman, which tells me he likes what he sees on offense.

Green and Martinez both have great quickness and would be crazy good together. There is no guarantee that Green will get a lot of snaps when you see Burkhead and possibly Heard ahead of him for the next couple years.

Heard isn't even on campus yet and come fall camp 2011 all spots are open on the depth chart.

I would say Green has a great chance to come in and make an impact. Can you imagine him and martinez... SCARY speed. Teams wont be able to pick their poison, they will have it shoved down their throats.

Green and Martinez both have great quickness and would be crazy good together. There is no guarantee that Green will get a lot of snaps when you see Burkhead and possibly Heard ahead of him for the next couple years.

Heard isn't even on campus yet and come fall camp 2011 all spots are open on the depth chart.

I would say Green has a great chance to come in and make an impact. Can you imagine him and martinez... SCARY speed. Teams wont be able to pick their poison, they will have it shoved down their throats.

like that optomism......

Is Green going to announce his school tomorrow? He only has 2 of his offical visits listed. I doubt he is ready to make a decision without making a trip to all four schools.

I find it real hard not pull the trigger on NU since your flesh and blood is on the team. Green seems like a great kid with strong family values. PLUS NU is GODS TEAM

I was talking to a friend that lives in San Antonio few weeks ago and he said he would be a beast in our pistol formation funny thing is I dont see his high school running the pistol.You think bo and company would use him in the pistol ? Ilooked at rivals few mins ago and it has nebraska at number 1 on his list ,and cal is in the running as well whats up wih that? :facepalm:

Even funnier is, we don't run a pistol offense. :-}

GBR!

Is Green going to announce his school tomorrow? He only has 2 of his offical visits listed. I doubt he is ready to make a decision without making a trip to all four schools.

I find it real hard not pull the trigger on NU since your flesh and blood is on the team. Green seems like a great kid with strong family values. PLUS NU is GODS TEAM

Not only that, but he said himself that his decision was coming soon and that was about a week and a half ago. I expect him to commit tomorrow.