SIGNED RB Aaron Green

If he was as locked up as everyone thinks, and he is tired of the process, then why wouldn't he just pull the trigger? C'mon Aaron the proud Husker Nation is waiting!!! Then again, Maybe he just wants to beet Owa's thread as bad as everyone else!

With Texas putting all of their eggs in Malcolm Browns basket they better pray to the football gods that MB doesnt fall in love with the idea of himself becoming the next Mark Ingram or Trent Richardson. Texas made their own bed with these two kids. I'm glad Aaron saw through Mack Browns pitches.

With Texas putting all of their eggs in Malcolm Browns basket they better pray to the football gods that MB doesnt fall in love with the idea of himself becoming the next Mark Ingram or Trent Richardson. Texas made their own bed with these two kids. I'm glad Aaron saw through Mack Browns pitches.

Actually, from what I've heard, contrary to popular belief, Texas isn't recruiting Brown either. Rumor is they won't even take a RB in this class, due to their loaded depth of playmakers at the position. :laughpound

Are jamal and tyler still at his ear urging him to come to the Red Side? ;)

Jamal, Tevin Mitchell, Ryan Klachko, Dylan Admire, Kevin Williams, Tyler Moore, are all on him... they're all recruiting him hard. I wanna tell you guys something... the offensive lineman in this recruiting class have already bonded very strongly... they're contacting guys all over the country to try to get them to come to Nebraska and are teaming up their networking and resources to do it together... Dylan Admire knew Bubba Starling and called him up... Jamal knew Tevin and pulled him in and now both of them have been talking to Aaron Green... Tyler Moore is working hard on Anthony Chickillo and Alex Dixon... the recruits haven't even signed yet and yet they're already bonding as a team.

post-7834-127843398195.jpg

• Fire 2

Jamal, Tevin Mitchell, Ryan Klachko, Dylan Admire, Kevin Williams, Tyler Moore, are all on him... they're all recruiting him hard. I wanna tell you guys something... the offensive lineman in this recruiting class have already bonded very strongly... they're contacting guys all over the country to try to get them to come to Nebraska and are teaming up their networking and resources to do it together... Dylan Admire knew Bubba Starling and called him up... Jamal knew Tevin and pulled him in and now both of them have been talking to Aaron Green... Tyler Moore is working hard on Anthony Chickillo and Alex Dixon... the recruits haven't even signed yet and yet they're already bonding as a team.

That might be the coolest picture I have ever seen in my entire life. I wanna blow that up and make a fathead out of it. Is that jake Cotton in the back? If so we need a new one with Sterup in it.

If Aaron Green pledges within the next 4-5 weeks I might just fall over... maaannnn we're bringing in some offensive fire power this year. We've got the QB's, We've got the OL, we've got the K.... if we get some great WR, Aaron Green at RB, and then a great TE we're gonna be set on Offense.... combine this years Offensive class with last year's DL class and look out Big 10...

That might be the coolest picture I have ever seen in my entire life. I wanna blow that up and make a fathead out of it. Is that jake Cotton in the back? If so we need a new one with Sterup in it.

Yeah that's Jake Cotton in the back middle... he's not sure yet whether he'll play Offense or Defense... I think the staff has decided to look at him at both positions. And YES photoshop some Sterup in there...

One more thing.... there's still a possibility that we get Cyrus Hobbi from Arizona as an additional Offensive Guard. The kid has us high on his list and wants to take a visit to NU... he's a high 4* and is one of the top recruits in the country for 2011. If he picks us then we will have 6 OL in this years class.

If Aaron Green pledges within the next 4-5 weeks I might just fall over... maaannnn we're bringing in some offensive fire power this year. We've got the QB's, We've got the OL, we've got the K.... if we get some great WR, Aaron Green at RB, and then a great TE we're gonna be set on Offense.... combine this years Offensive class with last year's DL class and look out Big 10...

Are you expecting it in the next 4-5 weeks? I'm thinking maybe late August.