SIGNED RB Aaron Green

So what happened to having this thread beating Owa's?

Its july. On July 5th, 2009, Owa's thread was on post #23.

Yeah, but Owa also waited til Signing Day to decide. If AG commits in the next couple of weeks, we're gonna need a lot of filler to beat Owa's thread.

I understand that.. But how much longer do you think the OWA thread would of been with all the OMG WE GOT HIM.. and "N" posts? we'll get at least 4-6 pages of that alone.. plus with the speculation of decommitting etc, it has a chance, even if he commits before august.

I agree that it still has a chance, it's just that there won't be as much drama since signing day is so far away. As signing day approaches, it might heat up a little just for the fact that he might sign elsewhere, but if we have a good season, I don't think we will have to worry too much.

Yeah, but Owa also waited til Signing Day to decide. If AG commits in the next couple of weeks, we're gonna need a lot of filler to beat Owa's thread.

I understand that.. But how much longer do you think the OWA thread would of been with all the OMG WE GOT HIM.. and "N" posts? we'll get at least 4-6 pages of that alone.. plus with the speculation of decommitting etc, it has a chance, even if he commits before august.

I agree that it still has a chance, it's just that there won't be as much drama since signing day is so far away. As signing day approaches, it might heat up a little just for the fact that he might sign elsewhere, but if we have a good season, I don't think we will have to worry too much.

Don't count your chickens way before they hatch.

But for real that's what you'd call a teaser. Either Aaron's none too conscious of the things he says to the Rivals people...or he really is ready to end the process.

Don't count your chickens way before they hatch.

But for real that's what you'd call a teaser. Either Aaron's none too conscious of the things he says to the Rivals people...or he really is ready to end the process.

Oh I think we all know this is far from a done deal. All I was saying was that the earlier he commits (us or not) the less likely it will be to beat Owa's thread (if he doesn't decommit).

That's just wrong. Bite your tongue until you are ready to give a real update. ;)

It's too early in the morning!!! lol

I'm waiting for an official article to be written from Rivals so that I can post without getting myself in hot water. The teaser that is up there right now just directs you to the message boards. :thumbs

basically said that UT isn't really actively recruiting him.. and that when he talks with cal n fsu he talks to one coach.. when its NU its multiple.. and that he's tired of the process.

Well, looks like you already covered it. I didn't know I was THAT late with the news. :facepalm: Thanks! :thumbs