SIGNED RB Aaron Green

If Aaron Green pledges within the next 4-5 weeks I might just fall over... maaannnn we're bringing in some offensive fire power this year. We've got the QB's, We've got the OL, we've got the K.... if we get some great WR, Aaron Green at RB, and then a great TE we're gonna be set on Offense.... combine this years Offensive class with last year's DL class and look out Big 10...

Are you expecting it in the next 4-5 weeks? I'm thinking maybe late August.

I do not have any inside info that would lead me to know that he will pledge in the next 4-5 weeks, but just from all the articles I have read, boards I have read, stuff I've seen on Rivals... he's sick of the recruiting process... has been thoroughly impressed with many many aspects of NU, far more here than any other school, and he keeps pushing his date up (from All American game to during fall season to before season starts)... i'm just guessing so there's a good chance I won't be right, but my guess is that he'll pull the trigger sometime in the next 4-5 weeks... I think late August at the VERY latest... unless Texas reads the article and uses it as a wake up call to their recruiting of him and he decides to take some more time to listen to what they have to say.

But with all that said... not only is Nebraska everything I mentioned above, but it is looking more and more like Braylon Heard won't make it to campus until Winter Conditioning at the earliest... meaning Aaron would have a wide open shot at playing right away... Neither Heard nor Green would have experience so the position to be a young contributor would be wide open with Burkhead/Robinson as Juniors...

Are jamal and tyler still at his ear urging him to come to the Red Side? ;)

Jamal, Tevin Mitchell, Ryan Klachko, Dylan Admire, Kevin Williams, Tyler Moore, are all on him... they're all recruiting him hard. I wanna tell you guys something... the offensive lineman in this recruiting class have already bonded very strongly... they're contacting guys all over the country to try to get them to come to Nebraska and are teaming up their networking and resources to do it together... Dylan Admire knew Bubba Starling and called him up... Jamal knew Tevin and pulled him in and now both of them have been talking to Aaron Green... Tyler Moore is working hard on Anthony Chickillo and Alex Dixon... the recruits haven't even signed yet and yet they're already bonding as a team.

That might be the coolest picture I have ever seen in my entire life. I wanna blow that up and make a fathead out of it. Is that jake Cotton in the back? If so we need a new one with Sterup in it.

Yeah that's Jake Cotton in the back middle... he's not sure yet whether he'll play Offense or Defense... I think the staff has decided to look at him at both positions. And YES photoshop some Sterup in there...

One more thing.... there's still a possibility that we get Cyrus Hobbi from Arizona as an additional Offensive Guard. The kid has us high on his list and wants to take a visit to NU... he's a high 4* and is one of the top recruits in the country for 2011. If he picks us then we will have 6 OL in this years class.

I heard that Cyrus's coach has some sort of connection with the staff, for some reason I think its Coach Beck either coached in Arizona or knows the coach. That might make the difference in the end.

Jamal, Tevin Mitchell, Ryan Klachko, Dylan Admire, Kevin Williams, Tyler Moore, are all on him... they're all recruiting him hard. I wanna tell you guys something... the offensive lineman in this recruiting class have already bonded very strongly... they're contacting guys all over the country to try to get them to come to Nebraska and are teaming up their networking and resources to do it together... Dylan Admire knew Bubba Starling and called him up... Jamal knew Tevin and pulled him in and now both of them have been talking to Aaron Green... Tyler Moore is working hard on Anthony Chickillo and Alex Dixon... the recruits haven't even signed yet and yet they're already bonding as a team.

That might be the coolest picture I have ever seen in my entire life. I wanna blow that up and make a fathead out of it. Is that jake Cotton in the back? If so we need a new one with Sterup in it.

Yeah that's Jake Cotton in the back middle... he's not sure yet whether he'll play Offense or Defense... I think the staff has decided to look at him at both positions. And YES photoshop some Sterup in there...

One more thing.... there's still a possibility that we get Cyrus Hobbi from Arizona as an additional Offensive Guard. The kid has us high on his list and wants to take a visit to NU... he's a high 4* and is one of the top recruits in the country for 2011. If he picks us then we will have 6 OL in this years class.

I heard that Cyrus's coach has some sort of connection with the staff, for some reason I think its Coach Beck either coached in Arizona or knows the coach. That might make the difference in the end.

No doubt!! The kid's a beast let's hope Beck works his magic and we get him N.

Coach Beck was the coach at Cyrus's high school once upon a time I believe.

Don't let anyone from Texas fool you. They want Aaron BADLY. Like I said in the beginning: It was 60-40 between NU and Texas at one point. If Texas fell behind early they would probably focus their efforts on other kids and stop recruiting Aaron.

Well, it sounds like that happened and now it looks like the Adrian Peterson story all over again.

F#$K Texas. Those are the idiots that broke up the Big 12 and tried to throw mud on our faces. We got out when the getting was good and the Big 12 will emplode within the next 5 years. Someone will finally get tired of Texas getting all the money and how corrupt the Big 12 is towards Texas.

"Big Ten Schools Cant Recruit Texas"

^^^^^^^ :LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar

Well, we have stolen 2 of the top 25 players out of that state and now it looks like we will get (dare I say it) THE BEST PLAYER IN THE STATE OF TEXAS.

• Fire 1

Coach Beck was the coach at Cyrus's high school once upon a time I believe.

Don't let anyone from Texas fool you. They want Aaron BADLY. Like I said in the beginning: It was 60-40 between NU and Texas at one point. If Texas fell behind early they would probably focus their efforts on other kids and stop recruiting Aaron.

Well, it sounds like that happened and now it looks like the Adrian Peterson story all over again.

F#$K Texas. Those are the idiots that broke up the Big 12 and tried to throw mud on our faces. We got out when the getting was good and the Big 12 will emplode within the next 5 years. Someone will finally get tired of Texas getting all the money and how corrupt the Big 12 is towards Texas.

"Big Ten Schools Cant Recruit Texas"

^^^^^^^ :LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar

Well, we have stolen 2 of the top 25 players out of that state and now it looks like we will get (dare I say it) THE BEST PLAYER IN THE STATE OF TEXAS.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :clap :clap :worship :worship :worship:restore

I love it EZ!!!

Freaking awesome!!! Pipeline anyone?

I honestly believe Green won't pull the trigger simply because the fact that deep down he is still somewhat a fan of Texas. He probably grew up watching them and liking them. <_< I think he knows Nebraska is the right place for him and i believe he wants to come here but Texas might have always been a big love of his. I dont think Cal or FSU has a snowball's chance in Hell to be honest. I think they are just their so he can have a top four. Idk thats just what it seems to me.

But here's to hoping:

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::wasted

EDIT: So okay my theory was wrong i looked back into the onld pages and USC was his childhood favorite, not texas