Nebraska has 16,000 more fans at spring game than rest of North combined

Not surprising. What is surprising is that Nebraska ever loses a recruiting battle with any of these schools. We have more fan support and tradition than the whole north put together, and half the south.

We will always lose some recruiting battles just because it is ''the middle of nowhere'' to most kids. The support, however, is exactly the thing that will keep us from ever sucking as a football program. That many people caring that much, will always pull us through. That said, if we ever hire another complete f*cknut as AD, who then hires his 48th choice to be head coach, we might stink.

Apparently there are 16,000 less things to do on a nice, spring Saturday in Nebraska than any other state.... <_<

Kidding of course... ;)

Not that far off and I do not mean it to sound bad but in all honesty, springtime in the Rockies, folks are going to be hiking, rock climbing and just soaking up some Colorado sunshine. I would have gone but then again, had I gone on a hike at 10,000 feet I would have had a heart attack and died, so I would have been better off at the spring game....lol However, I did buy a plane ticket for CU/Wyoming, so I am excited to get back there this fall for a home game.

Apparently there are 16,000 less things to do on a nice, spring Saturday in Nebraska than any other state.... <_<

Kidding of course... ;)

Not that far off and I do not mean it to sound bad but in all honesty, springtime in the Rockies, folks are going to be hiking, rock climbing and just soaking up some Colorado sunshine. I would have gone but then again, had I gone on a hike at 10,000 feet I would have had a heart attack and died, so I would have been better off at the spring game....lol However, I did buy a plane ticket for CU/Wyoming, so I am excited to get back there this fall for a home game.

:laughpound Contrary to what you would have us believe, not everyone that would be interested in college football in Colorado spends their time hiking, rock climbing or choking on some Colorado smog. Let's face it, they are probably out getting stoned, drunk, or puking it off from the night before - that is just judging from what I have seen from the so-called "fans" that actually have been at the games against Nebraska that I have seen.

Sorry, but I am just calling it as I see it... :)

Kidding of course... ;)

:laughpound Contrary to what you would have us believe, not everyone that would be interested in college football in Colorado spends their time hiking, rock climbing or choking on some Colorado smog. Let's face it, they are probably out getting stoned, drunk, or puking it off from the night before - that is just judging from what I have seen from the so-called "fans" that actually have been at the games against Nebraska that I have seen.

Sorry, but I am just calling it as I see it... :)

but that would be like me assuming that all Husker fans are arrogant pricks that think winning is their god given right and not something that is earned, whereas in the winter when I get my Nebraska snowbirds down they actually enjoy coming into my shop because they know that even though we are rivals we keep it in perspective and enjoy discussing each other's teams and the rest of the Big 12 and make fun of 'Bama fans that really do think that winning is their god given right........lol

by the way, I have yet to puke on them, or throw things at them, or vandalize their vehicles, just fyi........

but that would be like me assuming that all Husker fans are arrogant pricks that think winning is their god given right and not something that is earned, whereas in the winter when I get my Nebraska snowbirds down they actually enjoy coming into my shop because they know that even though we are rivals we keep it in perspective and enjoy discussing each other's teams and the rest of the Big 12 and make fun of 'Bama fans that really do think that winning is their god given right........lol

by the way, I have yet to puke on them, or throw things at them, or vandalize their vehicles, just fyi........

I thought it was!! Guess you learn something new every day!! :lol:

lol

lol

How did that virtual fan promotion work out? How many imaginary fans were at the spring game?

lol

How did that virtual fan promotion work out? How many imaginary fans were at the spring game?

The best part is the campus put up all the barriers and such as if there was going to be this huge turnout. What a waste of time and money.

lol

This post sounds strangely familiar to one on another site. Just an observation that I noticed............... <_<

lol

I know God wants us to win, especially since Notre Dame is now on his sh#t list... :laughpound

lol

This post sounds strangely familiar to one on another site. Just an observation that I noticed............... <_<

I was going to point that out, but since this is ya'alls site I try and keep my manners :)

lol

I was going to point that out, but since this is ya'alls site I try and keep my manners :)

I think the culprit has been identified! :lol: