huskerpedia -BBS forum

i have been at the bbs forum on the huskerpedia forum,,,,but i refuse to pay the $22 to join...why is it that they want money to join that forum,,,when this one is free???

the mods there want you to finance their quarterly trips to vegas and underwrite their stripper/gambling expenses.

*our* moderators know how to live within their means. stripper and gambling expenditures are all carefully considered and planned out a year in advance.

now you know.

You couldn't be farther from the truth on that - I've met the guy that runs that board and he is as staight arrow and boring as any Nebraska person you will ever meet. He goes to all the watchsites out here in CA and he's only been to the Hermosa Beach watchsite once because it's too out of control during the games and he even ratted us out to the University about how wild it is.

i have been at the bbs forum on the huskerpedia forum,,,,but i refuse to pay the $22 to join...why is it that they want money to join that forum,,,when this one is free???

the mods there want you to finance their quarterly trips to vegas and underwrite their stripper/gambling expenses.

*our* moderators know how to live within their means. stripper and gambling expenditures are all carefully considered and planned out a year in advance.

now you know.

You couldn't be farther from the truth on that - I've met the guy that runs that board and he is as staight arrow and boring as any Nebraska person you will ever meet. He goes to all the watchsites out here in CA and he's only been to the Hermosa Beach watchsite once because it's too out of control during the games and he even ratted us out to the University about how wild it is.

Wow you seriously thought that HACK was being completely serious on that post? Wow.....

:wtf

now you know.

Wow you seriously thought that HACK was being completely serious on that post? Wow.....

:wtf

I realize it was a joke, I just wanted to take a swipe at big red max who runs that site.

I definitely gotta get to Hermosa Beach this fall then. Maybe I can talk my wife into being DD and have her wait in the car so as not to get intoxicated by the fumes. :)

It truly is the members that make the board what it is.

GBR

It shouldn't hurt to be a Husker. Join Huskerboard.com :bonez:w00t

I go to huskerpedia's front page. I love the summaries and links to every Husker related article and the quick reference to the schedule and count down to game time.

For discussions, I come here. No thanks, I'm not paying for a discussion board. This site is great. My only complaint is the giant personalized pictures everyone has at the end of their post, clutters up the discussions.

If this site could do a real nice quick summary front page similar to huskerpedia's, I could quit going there completely.

//oh, and there is no husker news right now so I just want to get things going by saying if Bo doesn't win a national championship next year he and Osborne should be fired.

I go to huskerpedia's front page. I love the summaries and links to every Husker related article and the quick reference to the schedule and count down to game time.

For discussions, I come here. No thanks, I'm not paying for a discussion board. This site is great. My only complaint is the giant personalized pictures everyone has at the end of their post, clutters up the discussions.

If this site could do a real nice quick summary front page similar to huskerpedia's, I could quit going there completely.

//oh, and there is no husker news right now so I just want to get things going by saying if Bo doesn't win a national championship next year he and Osborne should be fired.

You can disable avatars and signatures, I believe in your profile settings.

Most premium boards do not welcome or want opposing fans to post anything contrarian. I am a fan of free speech and the free exchange of ideas. Hopefully, all done with civility. That is why I like Huskerboard. I read JayhawkSlant premium site, good for news, but all discussion is one sided, so pretty boring except for news.