Redskins Cut Ties with Ganz, Keep Daniel

This should come as no surprise to anyone. Ganz had an uphill battle from the get go and unless there was a clear difference between him and Booger they were always going to keep Booger. Maybe now the Husker Nation can give up on the pipe dream of “Golden Boy” playing in the NFL.

If Watson ever gets a Head gig or moves on to another school who wants to bet Joey is right there with him?

I'm not as upset that Ganz didn't make it as I am that Daniel did. I mean, come on, he's fat.

If fat can make you upset, you only like to see skiny people you can watch a Miss America ever year. No fat to see on any. Or can be Hasseloff is what you like to see. That can be you"re choose not mine.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

it would have been nice to have a qb from NU in the pros, but Newearth you are right it was an up hill battle

coaching might be a good gig for Joey just like i think it will be in the future for Zack Taylor

Zack is already at A&M

Taylor, Zac

Offensive Quality Control he is Married to Mike Shermans Daughter! And Joey already has a Graduate Assistance job lined up at Northwestern if the Pro's didnt pan out.

This should come as no surprise to anyone. Ganz had an uphill battle from the get go and unless there was a clear difference between him and Booger they were always going to keep Booger.

If Watson ever gets a Head gig or moves on to another school who wants to bet Joey is right there with him?

It doesn't, although we were hopeful. Is that against the rules all great and powerful Oz? <_<

And WTF is THIS all about?

Maybe now the Husker Nation can give up on the pipe dream of “Golden Boy” playing in the NFL.

It seems as though every post I've ever read from you, when you're commenting on Joe Ganz, consists of hatred, animosity, disdain and/or contempt for the guy.

Man, what did Joe Ganz ever do to you that you feel the need to piss on him at every turn?