Jason Ankrah Cleared

Thanks for sharing that with us............that's really cool. :thumbs

...i needed an excuse to post that so ankrah actually graduating was a good one since there was the fear he might be a sign and place deal.

could you imagine them having the meetings with the principal about this.

Principal: So Jason you and Terrance say you want to get a Supreme Court Justice to be a speaker at graduation?

Jason and Terrance: Yes ma'am

P: You know that's impossible right?

J: Well ma'am you see i have these connections yo.

P: Oh? What do you mean?

T: Well he's a cornhusker now and he has sway with Clarence Thomas.

P: You're out of your F***ing minds.

two weeks later.

J: Ma'am?

P: Yes Jason?

J: I called Mr. Thomas' office and he got a hold of me last night, he said he would be delighted to give a speach at graduation.

P: ...

Thanks for sharing that with us............that's really cool. :thumbs

...i needed an excuse to post that so ankrah actually graduating was a good one since there was the fear he might be a sign and place deal.

could you imagine them having the meetings with the principal about this.

Principal: So Jason you and Terrance say you want to get a Supreme Court Justice to be a speaker at graduation?

Jason and Terrance: Yes ma'am

P: You know that's impossible right?

J: Well ma'am you see i have these connections yo.

P: Oh? What do you mean?

T: Well he's a cornhusker now and he has sway with Clarence Thomas.

P: You're out of your F***ing minds.

two weeks later.

J: Ma'am?

P: Yes Jason?

J: I called Mr. Thomas' office and he got a hold of me last night, he said he would be delighted to give a speach at graduation.

P: ...

That is awesome, Vuren. :)

Ankrah will be playing football for Nebraska next year, but Stephens will be attending Stanford. The justice said he doesn't have any hard feelings over that.

Sure he doesn’t have hard feelings. Stanford is sort of a farm team for the Huskers. Sometimes we’ll send a player to Stanford, and if he pans out we will bring him back to win a national championship for us. Like that option QB a few years back, what was his name—oh yeah, Scott Frost.

Did you all read the comments people are posting? Some think it's pathetic that the kids didn't realize they were sitting next to CT.

"Apparently you don't need to know who the Supreme Court Justice's are to get into Stanford or Nebraska. Pathetic."

Wow. Really? I doubt I would've realized either.

The article is on the front of Yahoo now. Millions more people will be reading it.

I didn't recognize Clarence Thomas either. He looks different now than when he used to be in the news more.

supreme court justices usually aren't photographed. when they get into the news, it's usually because of their decisions.

tho i do remember seeing footage of him watching the USC @ Nebraska game. he was taking the curb-stomping that nebraska was taking kinda hard. but then again, weren't we all?

The article is on the front of Yahoo now. Millions more people will be reading it.

I didn't recognize Clarence Thomas either. He looks different now than when he used to be in the news more.

supreme court justices usually aren't photographed. when they get into the news, it's usually because of their decisions.

tho i do remember seeing footage of him watching the USC @ Nebraska game. he was taking the curb-stomping that nebraska was taking kinda hard. but then again, weren't we all?

Not all of us were taking the loss to USC so hard...I know:

* it is totally after the fact,

* I can't go back in time

* I wasn't a member of this board then,

* I was one of the few Husker fans who not only predicted a loss to USC but thought that the Huskers could lose by a substantial margin.

Dear God in Heaven...please allow me to finally move on from the utter embarrassment that was our former coach.

Sorry for the digression... dedhoarse

Did you all read the comments people are posting? Some think it's pathetic that the kids didn't realize they were sitting next to CT.

"Apparently you don't need to know who the Supreme Court Justice's are to get into Stanford or Nebraska. Pathetic."

Wow. Really? I doubt I would've realized either.

I wouldn't have realized it either! I didn't even know what he looked like until a good two minutes ago haha.