Judge OKs warrant for

Sure it's bad he missed his court date.. unacceptable... But really, it isn't like it's a big charge... Know for a fact the kids done worse things and not gotten in trouble.

like what?

don't expand on that though!!! we have no business talking about their personal lives on here.... only bad things can come of it!

i wont expand in public forum like this for sure... Especially when that guy JUST joined....

however.. what happened was in public also, just not public info through the law..

this thread is about something that happened in his personal life.

yes, but its also about something that happened in public. and was made into public information through the law.

this thread is about this one specific event. its not for putting everything that could be viewed as good or bad, in his life, online... esp. since none of what could/would be said can be verified, which would only lead to the slandering of him or the program, or both.

Sure it's bad he missed his court date.. unacceptable... But really, it isn't like it's a big charge... Know for a fact the kids done worse things and not gotten in trouble.

like what?

don't expand on that though!!! we have no business talking about their personal lives on here.... only bad things can come of it!

i wont expand in public forum like this for sure... Especially when that guy JUST joined....

however.. what happened was in public also, just not public info through the law..

LMAO... yeah the guy is a spy for the NCAA, wating for you to post some rumor that he can report on.

like what?

LMAO... yeah the guy is a spy for the NCAA, wating for you to post some rumor that he can report on.

wow if you at all think that's what was meant by that, I'm sorry for you...

honestly, how many kids haven't done something stupid that had the information gotten into the right hands they could have been in trouble with the law? I'm just saying that the original reason why Castille was to appear in court was minor.. There are things he, and most everyone, have done that are worse.

Wait a minute..The're still requiring you to have two plates?

Good thing I decided to fly back next weekend and not drive (they only issue you one out here).

I remember my Freshman year..I was pulling out of Herms Liquor and forgot I was in a Left turn only lane (It was marked on the street before Herm's parking lot, and there was also a sign covered by a branch at the intersection (I took Pictures for my court date)..Then, a few hours before I was to appear in court, I was called to the Hospital (My Sister had a stroke)..Completely forgot about the court thing..Received a Warrant for my arrest in my box at Able Dorm a week? later.

What's the worst that can happen in a situation like this anyways?

Well if he turns him self in then just a bigger fine. If they get him before he turns himself in then its off to jail and he will have to post bail or sit there until they give him a court date. Heck if you dont pay your parking tickets they will put out a warrent for you so no biggy.

like what?

wow if you at all think that's what was meant by that, I'm sorry for you...

honestly, how many kids haven't done something stupid that had the information gotten into the right hands they could have been in trouble with the law? I'm just saying that the original reason why Castille was to appear in court was minor.. There are things he, and most everyone, have done that are worse.

:facepalm:

If I was Q's dad I would kick his ass. I don't care who you are, or think you are, you ars responsible for your actions.

T_O_B

:angry:

Wow! :dumdum

He's almost 20 and out of the house..You'd still try to break his spirit by humiliating him in front of Husker Nation? (it WOULD get out)...That's probably worse than forcing him to watch the Tony awards with you.

I'd just send him some striped prison jammies and a date planner.

this thread is about something that happened in his personal life.

esp. since none of what could/would be said can be verified, which would only lead to the slandering of him or the program, or both.

so, like the cody glenn situation?

:yeah Ugh. I was having flashbacks to that thread. :bang