Judge OKs warrant for

Judge OKs warrant for NU I-back Castille

LJS

A judge Monday authorized a warrant for Quentin Castille's arrest after the Huskers' junior I-back failed to go to court on a minor case over a missing license plate.

Officer Katie Flood said police stopped Castille, 20, at 8:07 p.m. April 5 driving on West P Street, just north of Capital Beach Boulevard, for not having a front license plate on his black 1995 Honda.

Flood said he had bought the vehicle recently and the license plate was registered to the previous owner.

He was ticketed and later charged with false registration, unlawful display of plates and no proof of ownership.

Castille pleaded not guilty in May and was told to return to court Monday morning. When he didn't return, Lancaster County Judge Mary Doyle found probable cause for his arrest and authorized a warrant to be issued. Court staff members said it would be active by Tuesday.

Probably had conditioning... :)

I am sure there is some kind of miscommunication here...that is a pretty minor charge to have an arrest warrant issued for you on.

You can get warrants out on you for parking tickets, fireworks out-of-season and other things I . . . er, my friend, ya, that's it . . . did in college.

Probably had conditioning... :)

I am sure there is some kind of miscommunication here...that is a pretty minor charge to have an arrest warrant issued for you on.

You can get warrants out on you for parking tickets, fireworks out-of-season and other things I . . . er, my friend, ya, that's it . . . did in college.

Yeah I almost got one for fireworks but luckily nothing major happened. I can live with this though. I am glad it wasn't anything more serious though.

Sure it's bad he missed his court date.. unacceptable... But really, it isn't like it's a big charge... Know for a fact the kids done worse things and not gotten in trouble.

like what?

don't expand on that though!!! we have no business talking about their personal lives on here.... only bad things can come of it!