Suh better than Carriker

This doesn't seem to be a worthwhile discussion to have. Suh and Carriker played different positions. Both were significant players for the Huskers. Who is better? Don't know. Don't care. And the idea that an NFL career is the decider, well, a lot of great Huskers had bad NFL careers. Trev comes quickly to mind.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Carriker start his rookie season as a DT?? He was picked very high in the draft. I think it was 13th over all. I'm not sure about the number he was picked but he did have a good rookie year and was just as just as good of an athelete, possibly better. If you remember, Carricker worked out with the linebackers in practice. He was 6'6", 295lbs, ran a 4.7, and could bench 490 lbs. Suh is one of my favorite players at this time, but Carricker was a freak of nature.

Suh is the better physical specimen, Carriker had the better career thus far (Suh didn't show us anything special until last year).

Oh man LoMS, I thought that said, "Suh didn't show us anything special last year," and I was about to go out of my mind! Glad I read that again.

This doesn't seem to be a worthwhile discussion to have. Suh and Carriker played different positions. Both were significant players for the Huskers. Who is better? Don't know. Don't care. And the idea that an NFL career is the decider, well, a lot of great Huskers had bad NFL careers. Trev comes quickly to mind.

:yeah