I think we should kick KSU out of the B12 and replace them with...

Arkansas would be a nice pick up.

Personally I'd like to see Iowa State get the boot and replace them with Iowa, Utah or Arkansas. Iowa State would be a much better fit for the Big 10+1 than the Big 12 because ISU, even at their best during the McCarney years, were mediocre at best.

Sorry Cy, nothing personal... :wacko:

So the new B12 would be

North

KU

ISU

UNL

MU

CU

Utah

South

TU

aTm

TT

OU

OSU

Arkansas

:dunno Utah just looks a little out of place there.

Well Utah is a bit out of the physical area of influence of the Big XII, but I don't really see any other logical fits. Iowa wouldn't leave the Big X. I really like TCU, but our North South Division structure makes that tough. Utah is a good program, and would broaden the Big XII base. Heck they could have a shot to win the MNC now. Also it would elevate Big XII exposure out West and maybe help NU and others recruit CA even better.

So the new B12 would be

North

KU

ISU

UNL

MU

CU

Utah

South

TU

aTm

TT

OU

OSU

Arkansas

Well Utah is a bit out of the physical area of influence of the Big XII, but I don't really see any other logical fits. Iowa wouldn't leave the Big X. I really like TCU, but our North South Division structure makes that tough. Utah is a good program, and would broaden the Big XII base. Heck they could have a shot to win the MNC now. Also it would elevate Big XII exposure out West and maybe help NU and others recruit CA even better.

OK, good argument. I vote for this B12. Now who do we call to get this done.

So the new B12 would be

North

KU

ISU

UNL

MU

CU

Utah

South

TU

aTm

TT

OU

OSU

Arkansas

How would adding Utah help NU recruit California? Salt Lake city is FAR from a coastal community. The fact that the Utes recruit well there wouldn't effect other conference teams at all. Besides last I checked NU was recruiting CA just fine, so screw the rest of the conference, those teams are on their own!

The best conference realignment would drop dead weight ISU, move OU to the north, and add TCU to the south, where they should have been when the Big 12 started.

So the new B12 would be

North

KU

ISU

UNL

MU

CU

Utah

South

TU

aTm

TT

OU

OSU

Arkansas

How would adding Utah help NU recruit California? Salt Lake city is FAR from a coastal community. The fact that the Utes recruit well there wouldn't effect other conference teams at all. Besides last I checked NU was recruiting CA just fine, so screw the rest of the conference, those teams are on their own!

The best conference realignment would drop dead weight ISU, move OU to the north, and add TCU to the south, where they should have been when the Big 12 started.

Because the Big XII would get more television coverage out there and hence more exposure for Big XII teams for players out West.

why would we want to kick a team that we can beat every year even with the former regime who's fan base is a bunch of idiots?

We can't just want a conference of super awesome best teams in the nation if we want to be consistently dominant anyway. And who knows, maybe Snyder still has it in him.