YOU SOB BRISCOE

Rumors flying out of Lawrence that Briscoe is going to be academically ineligible this semester.

better not be true.

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

He should have been in study hall with Jocques Crawford.... oh wait... Crawford wasn't in study hall... he was running over teammates with his SUV.

LOL. That he was. Thankfully KU isn't going to give Crawford the chance to become a Ricky Clemons.

That said, there are plenty of perfectly capable WR's who will jump at their new found opportunity to get on the field. But, I really was looking forward to watching him this year to see what he could do.

Something that cannot be argued is the depth mangino has created at WR.

Mangino's depth is also inarguable.

That said, there are plenty of perfectly capable WR's who will jump at their new found opportunity to get on the field. But, I really was looking forward to watching him this year to see what he could do.

Something that cannot be argued is the depth mangino has created at WR.

Mangino's depth is also inarguable.

:clap

If true, my God, WTF?! How selfish. Again, if true, words can't express how disappointed in him I am. I knew he was walking on a thin line, but g'damn it, GO TO CLASS. You have a full ride scholarship to a fine D1 university, a chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself, and a ticket to the NFL for the taking. Don't pi$$ it away because you can't be bothered to open a book for a few hours a week.

There is no excuse for being academically ineligible with all the extra resources major universities dedicate to make sure the athletes don't fall behind. Stop being a selfish pr***, Briscoe. You are getting a full ride and when you can't honor your end of the bargain, that's outright stealing in my opinion. What a waste.

:rant

Marlon you ignorant slut.

If true, my God, WTF?! How selfish. Again, if true, words can't express how disappointed in him I am. I knew he was walking on a thin line, but g'damn it, GO TO CLASS. You have a full ride scholarship to a fine D1 university, a chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself, and a ticket to the NFL for the taking. Don't pi$$ it away because you can't be bothered to open a book for a few hours a week.

There is no excuse for being academically ineligible with all the extra resources major universities dedicate to make sure the athletes don't fall behind. Stop being a selfish pr***, Briscoe. You are getting a full ride and when you can't honor your end of the bargain, that's outright stealing in my opinion. What a waste.

I'm not sure I follow this. Are you saying Marlon Lucky pulled the same thing? If so, I was unaware as I'm relatively new to message boards and using the internet to get Husker info, and I live out of the state. If that's not what you're implying, please 'splain.

Wait, what? :huh:

I doubt any of this is true. If it is, I'm sure Mangino will do everything in his power to figure out a way to get Briscoe on the field. I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet.

leave it to you to say that you doubt its true..... even though a KU fan said it's true and that someone who is always spot on with insider info said it was true... sure it's through the grapevine but really.. what's your source to say its not?

It was on 70s SNL. Akroyd and Curtin..?? Weekend Update..?

WIKIPEDIA..

Point/Counterpoint, in which Curtin and Aykroyd made ad hominem attacks on each other's positions on a variety of topics. Aykroyd regularly began his reply with "Jane, you ignorant slut," which became another of the many SNL catch phrases (Curtin frequently began her reply with, "Dan, you pompous ass").

So is Briscoe in or out.. Anything confirmed??