Michael Jackson dead???

Thats sad, especially after i was listening to "Can You Feel It?" pretty much all night last night. Weird, that he passes away just a few hours later. Truly an extremely talented individual that brought joy and entertainment to generations. He is in a much better place now. Godspeed Michael Jackson. :)

Let the Michael Jackson sightings begin!

For a man that is probably this generations Elvis this will happen. Even better the impersonators can be black or white :) Lord, I apologize...

since i got my crack out of the way, i will say that growing up in the early 80's there was nothing else but MJ he was all over the place, the biggest influence on pop culture ever... what a sad end to such a whirlwind life.

Wow.

All cliched jokes aside, Michael Jackson was an iconic figure who changed the face of music. He was known worldwide and his contributions to help others are duly noted (although they are highly overshadowed and usually forgotten about due to his legal troubles he has had).

Like him or not, he is definitely this generation's Elvis Presley. RIP Michael.

Let the Michael Jackson sightings begin!

For a man that is probably this generations Elvis this will happen. Even better the impersonators can be black or white :) Lord, I apologize...

Is it too soon for the Michael Jackson jokes?

Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson reports to the pearly gates. St Peter asks, "OK, which of you is Michael?"

Is it too soon for the Michael Jackson jokes?

No.

The cremation will be broadcast live on a Pepsi commercial.

I dont feel any emotion for MJs death... Guess he never really touched me when I was younger...

BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! ---- NEW EVIDENCE HAS ARISEN THAT MICHAEL JACKSON DID NOT DIE OF CARDIAC ARREST...HE ACTUALLY DIED OF FOOD POISONING..HE ATE 12 YEAR OLD NUTS!!!!

Michael Jacksons ashes are being scattered in de sandbox So Children can play with him for once

Q: What is black and white and dead all over? A: Michael Jackson

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Heath Ledger? Heath died at The Olsen Twin's suite. Michael Jackson died watching The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

paramedics at the scene of jako's heart attack collapsed with exhaustion trying to get the color back into his cheekes.