Michael Jackson dead???

Some one I know who is always joking around with me asked me "Did you know Michael Jackson died?" Trying to beat his joke I replied, "No, that was Farrah Fawcett, they do look alike." A stranger next to me said, "No, really he died"

Jeez, I felt bad.

Michael represented the good, the bad and the strange of the entertainment industry. He will be missed.

Don't feel bad - so many parts of his life were jokes.

he definitely was the greatest. hopefully he found peace.

Holy crap, somebody needs to expand their musical knowledge a bit!

I enjoyed his music in the 80's and early 90's but after that...he turned weird.

RIP Michael

I didn't enjoy anything he did after the Jackson 5. There are some exceptions, but primarily pop music is for children - and those who are not serious music listeners.

Since Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, his body will be melted down and turned into Lego's so kids can play with him for a change.

Good one!

Farrah Fawcett got up to Heaven and asked God to "save the children." So He killed Michael Jackson.

-

Q: How do you know it's bedtime at Neverland Ranch?

A: When the big hand is on the little hand.

-

Q: What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?

A: Neil Armstrong was the first man to WALK on the MOON, whereas,

Michael Jackson...f*~ks little boys.

he definitely was the greatest. hopefully he found peace.

raping children negates all talent at any time.

While I know there are those who did not like him, you cannot question his impact on the music industry and history.

But I am not going to argue with you nor anyone else who want to turn this into a MJ bash fest. Like someone said before "karma is a bitch," and no good can come from disrespecting the dead.

I'm not a fan of Michael Jackson but its sad to see a legend die at a young age and RIP and will these Michael Jackson text message jokes ever stop

Michael Jackson as an entertainer and performer I liked him but as a person he's one weirdo.

In the music world, he is among the most shocking deaths in the last thirty-some years. Of course there is Elvis, who died like Jackson. And then you have John Lennon, who was shot to death, and Jerry Garcia, who died of an overdose. I guess you have to throw in Curt Cobain(sp?), too.

The weird thing about Cobain is he is among many rock stars who died at age 26: Jim Morrison, Janice Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Brian Jones, "Pig Pen" (original keyboard player for the Grateful Dead), etc. Age 26 has been a bad age for a number of rock stars.