Justin Makovicka leaves

A Mackovicka leaves the Husker football program!? Does anyone else think this is rather bizarre? I wonder what sort of circumstances led him to make this decision?

I'm sure the story will come out eventually. Good luck Justin where ever you end up.

Yes, I also think its bizarre.

1620 did mention the rumor yesterday that he was leaving the program and possibly is headed to UNO.

Strange, not really. How many carries did Thomas Lawson get last year?? Better yet, the few times we used a FB in the I set it was Suh. I don't blame him and best of luck where ever he ends up.

What's bizarre is that Watson still actually recruits FB's, whats the point of that?

great point, makes no damn sense at all! :dunno

If my understanding is correct, Justin is a Junior this year, and i guess after sitting on the bench for the last two years, and no sign of getting some playing time, i guess he will play somewhere else. Though he could have just made a position change or something. Jordan i believe is either a Freshman or Sophomore, i cant remember of the top of my head, but i do know he is playing the RB position.

I don't know though, at 6-1 240 lbs, I'm sure Makovicka could have switched sides of the ball and seen some playing time. Good luck to him though where ever he goes.

may be, maybe not?? we won't know until someone speaks up and i suspect only Justin would be willing to say if he was offered another position or not...

Just shows how the tradition at NU has gone down th tubes.......

As a Colorado fan, what exactly do you know about tradition, aside from the annual "420" event? Colorado, aka sCUm...because you can't spell scum without cu.

:box

can't spell c**t without CU either

You cant spell a lot of things without a c or a u

As a Colorado fan, what exactly do you know about tradition, aside from the annual "420" event? Colorado, aka sCUm...because you can't spell scum without cu.

Annual 420 event? I thought that was more of an hourly thing in Boulder. The entire student section getting thrown out of games is more of an annual thing.

Annual 420 event? I thought that was more of an hourly thing in Boulder. The entire student section getting thrown out of games is more of an annual thing.

4 minutes and 20 seconds after the hour!

LOL i went to the game in 2005 when they had to stop the game when the student section was so wasted and were throwing everything on the field. I couldn't help but laugh at all the pathetic sCUm fans