Board Members who are Lawyers

I am starting a Business Law class tomorrow and it is all online. I was reading through the assignment modules and I have realized that I have bitten off more than I can chew, because I am currently taking a Statistics class. By the way I am still deployed in Iraq also.

With 10 Written Assignments 10 Online Discussions, Mid-Term exam, and a final paper that needs to be 8-10 pages, I am going to need some help. :dunno

What kind of sexual favors will BRI or Drowning going to have to give up in order for me to receive expert tutoring from any of you. :lol:

While BRI and Drowning might not appreciate having to give up certain sexual favors, I will definitely appreciate any help that you are willing to give :)

Rob

:restore

I am starting a Business Law class tomorrow and it is all online. I was reading through the assignment modules and I have realized that I have bitten off more than I can chew, because I am currently taking a Statistics class. By the way I am still deployed in Iraq also.

With 10 Written Assignments 10 Online Discussions, Mid-Term exam, and a final paper that needs to be 8-10 pages, I am going to need some help. :dunno

What kind of sexual favors will BRI or Drowning going to have to give up in order for me to receive expert tutoring from any of you. :lol:

***SNIP***

You must know that you lost any chance at that point...

While BRI and Drowning might not appreciate having to give up certain sexual favors, I will definitely appreciate any help that you are willing to give :)

Rob

:restore

Four words: Don't ask, don't tell. :laughpound

I hope you fail both of your classes now.................what the f#*k did I do to you to deserve to be put on the same level as Drowing. :wtf You're the one locked up overseas with no female companions, maybe you'll resort to homosexualism......................

umm.....i was hoping that you would be able to provide the sexual favors for any female lawyers on the board, because we know that Drowning is more than willing for anything else.

also since you are a cop, i was thinking that you could bust a couple of hookers and then pimp them out for the straight crowd

man, you are always so negative. you have to think outside the box bro

I hope you fail both of your classes now.................what the f#*k did I do to you to deserve to be put on the same level as Drowing. :wtf You're the one locked up overseas with no female companions, maybe you'll resort to homosexualism......................

umm.....i was hoping that you would be able to provide the sexual favors for any female lawyers on the board, because we know that Drowning is more than willing for anything else.

also since you are a cop, i was thinking that you could bust a couple of hookers and then pimp them out for the straight crowd

man, you are always so negative. you have to think outside the box bro

:laughpound

<_<

What? That was just about as politically correct as it could be............