Suh and Frazier front Page ESPN

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/insider/new...%3fid%3d4301726

Insider is full of crap!!! Both OU and Kansas had very good defenses in 2007, Kansas was top 10!!! UT stopped OU's running game, but allowed Kendall Hunter of OSU to rush for 160 right over Orakpo and then they let Wells kill them, also running at #98, although he took his normal early bough due to injury. ESPN/ABC are pushing a UT team that has won no titles and returns less than BCS finalist OU. OU has several AAs, while UT at most only has McCoy and he's not better than Bradford. He gets hyped by his psuedo rushing stats put up vs scrubs, but in the games vs good teams, he won't run the ball!!!

Insider is full of crap!!! Both OU and Kansas had very good defenses in 2007, Kansas was top 10!!! UT stopped OU's running game, but allowed Kendall Hunter of OSU to rush for 160 right over Orakpo and then they let Wells kill them, also running at #98, although he took his normal early bough due to injury. ESPN/ABC are pushing a UT team that has won no titles and returns less than BCS finalist OU. OU has several AAs, while UT at most only has McCoy and he's not better than Bradford. He gets hyped by his psuedo rushing stats put up vs scrubs, but in the games vs good teams, he won't run the ball!!!

Amen

You could also say that Bradford gets hyped alot too, but I honestly don't know why. Yeah, when he has protection he does great, but what QB doesn't when they have all day to go through progressions. When he is under pressure, it is definitely a different story as we saw against Florida.

You could also say that Bradford gets hyped alot too, but I honestly don't know why. Yeah, when he has protection he does great, but what QB doesn't when they have all day to go through progressions. When he is under pressure, it is definitely a different story as we saw against Florida.

They missed two scoring opportunities vs Florida and missed a FG, all in one half and still scored 14 points. McCoy is no star vs good talent and Bradford has 2 Big 12 titles, while McCoy has ZERO and 50 TDs is pretty impressive.

They missed two scoring opportunities vs Florida and missed a FG, all in one half and still scored 14 points. McCoy is no star vs good talent and Bradford has 2 Big 12 titles, while McCoy has ZERO and 50 TDs is pretty impressive.

Yeah look at those Stats from 2008. Who would want those worthless numbers leading their team? :sarcasm

Seriously, how the hell can you say he is no star vs good talent? He threw for almost 9YPA, had a 34-8 TD:Int ratio and completed 77% of his passes. All of this while getting his ass kicked because of his sub-par O-line. Look at any othose games and tell me where he fell short of your "star" status?

lol. Really? How can you say that McCoy is not impressive? You obvious have blinders on or you have some hatred towards Texas/McCoy.

77% of his passes were completed; he didn't have much of a running game and in fact, was the leading rusher for his team; his o-line was average to below average; he had 3,800 yards passing with 45 TDs on the year (passing & rushing). I mean, the dude almost carried the offense on his back at times.

And what sense does it make saying McCoy isn't good against talent when two of the hardest games Oklahoma played all year (Texas & Florida) they lost? Where was Bradford in those games? What's your explanation for that?

Texas lost on a last second play by one of the best wide receivers in the country.

I don't have a rooting interest in either team, but c'mon, take off the blinders man... I do think there is a QB in the South that will break out big-time this year, but you really need to take a step back and look at the facts.

If I had to take a QB from the South to build a team around just using McCoy and Bradford, I'd have to go with McCoy. He has some scrambling ability while Bradford just doesn't. In terms of a break out year, I'd say Okie State's QB Robinson stands the best chance to break out. We all know McCoy and Bradford are going to put up some huge numbers, but if Okie State can knock off one of the big boys Robinson will have the biggest chance at a breakout season. Or, you could go with the QB from Baylor. If they'd happen to knock off one of the big boys, he will have the breakout year. However, I just don't think they have enough ammo yet to do that.

In terms of a break out year, I'd say Okie State's QB Robinson stands the best chance to break out. We all know McCoy and Bradford are going to put up some huge numbers, but if Okie State can knock off one of the big boys Robinson will have the biggest chance at a breakout season.

This was who I was hinting at. He's good. That's all there is to it. If Okie State fielded a defense last year, they would have won alot more games. I think with the addition of Bill Young as defensive coordinator, Okie State should have a respectable D.

Don't forget that the offense returns it's trio (Robinson, Hunter, & Bryant) along with arguably the best o-line in the Big 12. Early test against Georgia, but I'm thinking it will be a W for Okie State; Georgia will be better late in the season.

Watch out for Okie State this year. I think they are going to shock some people. They were in it until late against Oklahoma and only lost to Texas by four. Their schedule is also pretty favorable with away games at A&M, Baylor, Iowa State, and Oklahoma.

Or, you could go with the QB from Baylor. If they'd happen to knock off one of the big boys, he will have the breakout year. However, I just don't think they have enough ammo yet to do that.

Definitely was not talking about Griffin.