S/RB Ricky Thenarse

News from Boulder area:

I live in the front range area and on the news this morning they talked about a town hall meeting at CU tonight to siduss all of the racial problems on the campus. It stems from to incidents, one of which involved a african-american student beaten bad enough to get a broken jaw. The other involed racially threatening emails from a football player to a minority track and field athlete.

Just interesting but I have no idea why a african-american athlete would ever, ever pick CU.......

Just my thoughts

UPDATE! Just heard Crabtree on 810 in KC, he says Thenarse will be N unless something dramatic happens. I'll take him at his word on that one.

People should just wait. The only thing people need to worry about is whether he's going to qualify or not. He has to rasie both his CORE GPA and SAT scores if he plans on qualifying.

Its official he is a HUSKER! He announced tonight. Congrats RT. You did the right thing. YES! YES! YES! YES!

awesome. Way to go Ricky, I hope this is the best decision for you. I guess Hagan has blue balls now, isn't that the right color Darian? :lol: