Cody Glen article.

Glad to hear he has learned from his mistakes. We all make them and some of us.....well....we learn from them.

Interesting thought comes to mind......all the negativity on this board as to why he was suspended. Like no of you all made mistakes. Some of the accusations were flat out ignorant.

Next time, be a little bit understanding about situations and let the facts come out. Some of you sounded like CU fans. Back off.

Where is this coming from? :wtf

1. This is a message board where fans come and voice thier opinion. If you don't like the particular tone of a thread then don't post in it and/or ignore what's said.

2. Since CG was a Nebraska football player that automatically makes everything he does fodder for public discussion

3. What relevance do your comments have with regards to this thread? Nobody here in this thread has mentioned what happened previously with CG. In fact everybody here has congratulated Cody and wants to see him succeed and wishes him nothing but the best.

In summary, I suggest it is you who needs to "back off."

Will never back off. read my previous post. It was in reference to last year's accusations of this young man. I should have made it more clear. But fans who don't know squat spewing crap about a situation they know little about, is stupid.

Glad to hear he has learned from his mistakes. We all make them and some of us.....well....we learn from them.

Interesting thought comes to mind......all the negativity on this board as to why he was suspended. Like no of you all made mistakes. Some of the accusations were flat out ignorant.

Next time, be a little bit understanding about situations and let the facts come out. Some of you sounded like CU fans. Back off.

1. This is a message board where fans come and voice thier opinion. If you don't like the particular tone of a thread then don't post in it and/or ignore what's said.

2. Since CG was a Nebraska football player that automatically makes everything he does fodder for public discussion

3. What relevance do your comments have with regards to this thread? Nobody here in this thread has mentioned what happened previously with CG. In fact everybody here has congratulated Cody and wants to see him succeed and wishes him nothing but the best.

Will never back off. read my previous post. It was in reference to last year's accusations of this young man. I should have made it more clear. But fans who don't know squat spewing crap about a situation they know little about, is stupid.

Agree with Jen. The thread was positive until mwj98 attempted to chide everyone. Not sure how we managed to get along without his timely posit.

Good read, except why do they have to say Mr. Glenn most though most of the article? weird... good luck to him though, fun player to watch regardless what side of the ball he was playing.

Its the south and/or Texas or he is so much bigger than the reporter?

I had a student marry/move to the south. She came back to Nebraska with her little kid. He answered a question "Yes". Mama got upset "It's 'Yes, sir' " I so wanted to say "When the hell did you ever say 'Yes sir' or 'Yes Ma'am' when you lived here? "

Good read, except why do they have to say Mr. Glenn most though most of the article? weird... good luck to him though, fun player to watch regardless what side of the ball he was playing.

Its the south and/or Texas or he is so much bigger than the reporter?

I had a student marry/move to the south. She came back to Nebraska with her little kid. He answered a question "Yes". Mama got upset "It's 'Yes, sir' " I so wanted to say "When the hell did you ever say 'Yes sir' or 'Yes Ma'am' when you lived here? "

i had to, or else the pain, the horrible pain.

Nobody here in this thread has mentioned what happened previously with CG.

Hack made a vague reference to Glenn's "trouble."

So he did. However, hack's post was a positive one-it's not like he viciously attacked Cody. JMO. :dunno

quite right. i try not to roll like that, yo!

So I was right then, it was Stat. rape. Thank God it finally came out. Villification, villification!!

:sarcasm