This just out

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

GBR!!!

I know it has been said, but for the longest time, I thought those were dancing bananas. Then I realized Nebraska was not nicknamed the Banana Peelers or Ripe Bananas.

Eh, football season needs to start now!

They're not bananas????

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

GBR!!!

I know it has been said, but for the longest time, I thought those were dancing bananas. Then I realized Nebraska was not nicknamed the Banana Peelers or Ripe Bananas.

Your not alone on that one. :lol:

GBR!!!

GBR!!!

They're not bananas????

Please tell me this is a bunny with a pancake on its head :moreinteresting

GBR!!!

They're not bananas????

is that what it is? i never really understood it... i need some basic ground rules, whens a good time to use this :moreinteresting

GBR!!!

They're not bananas????

is that what it is? i never really understood it... i need some basic ground rules, whens a good time to use this :moreinteresting

pancake-bunny.jpg