I feel Sorry for Burkes

I know lots of people are wondering what has happened to Burkes, I have an answer (somewhat).....My little cousin is good friends with Javario, He has heart problems and has lost 100+ pounds. Not sure what exactly is wrong but its not life or death

Thanks for the effort buddy, I hope they keep him on some sort of scholorship

I know lots of people are wondering what has happened to Burkes, I have an answer (somewhat).....My little cousin is good friends with Javario, He has heart problems and has lost 100+ pounds. Not sure what exactly is wrong but its not life or death

Just an FYI for everyone, Jaivorio's problems are NOT heart related.

And even if they were, you shouldn't be posting about medical problems on an open forum. If/When Jaivorio and his family want to tell the public, they will.

Just an FYI for everyone, Jaivorio's problems are NOT heart related.

And even if they were, you shouldn't be posting about medical problems on an open forum. If/When Jaivorio and his family want to tell the public, they will.

:yeah

Man where did the purveyers of ethical standardness in forums com from?

Would you want random strangers, on an internet message board, discussing your private health care issues?

Just an FYI: I will be working in health information management after I graduate from school and I can tell you that medical records, and their respective content, are probably the most protected, by law-both at the federal and state level, items in America. You can be fined by the federal government up to $250,000 and serve up to 10 years in prison for disclosing someone's medical information without their written authorization.

To Javario's no longer being with the team...

Word through the grapevine is that he's been booted for off the field issues. I don't know if that's true or not...but that's the word.

yeah, it's one thing to do that and quite another to start disemminating someone's medical information over the internet. Everyone has their privacy, and things he tells friends may not be things that ought to be posted on public forums.

Word through the grapevine is that he's been booted for off the field issues. I don't know if that's true or not...but that's the word.

Are you hearing this through your grapevine, or are you referring to BigWillie's posts above and in other threads?

yeah, it's one thing to do that and quite another to start disemminating someone's medical information over the internet. Everyone has their privacy, and things he tells friends may not be things that ought to be posted on public forums.

Are you hearing this through your grapevine, or are you referring to BigWillie's posts above and in other threads?

I am referencing BigWillie here, and other posters from another Nebraska site whom I've heard this information about probably a month ago, who, while not saying exactly the same thing as Willie, are saying things which are quite similiar.

Also, I do have some aquaintances in Lincoln who are not on this site who have been whispering some things about Javario. I don't really want to reference them because it's a "friend of a friend who's friends with this person type of deal. Not exactly reliable sources. Hence, the "thru the grapvine..."

Who said anything about medical records??

Myy cousin walked up to him, asked what was wrong. Burkes said it was a heart problem and he has lost 100 lbs. He could be BSing if he wanted to, not sure

If you can be thrown in jail for asking someone a question, kill me now

You missed the point.

The point is: You shouldn't be talking about, and disclosing, someone else's health status, even if that person told you personally.

Back to the the topic...Javario...good luck with the rest of your academic career and good luck in the future.