Players and Watson raving about Lee!!

Lee article

This gets me super pumped, if he is as good as Ganz we should be in the thick of every game this year.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:cheers:cheers:cheers:bonez:bonez:bonez

The sunshine pumer, kool-aid drinking part of me says: Oh Yeah! :koolaid2:

The negative nellie, the glass is 1/2 empty part of me says: Well what else would you expect Watson, Helu, Pelini, etc to say? :blink:

To the point of the article...God...the first game can't get here soon enough. :w00t

Lee article

This gets me super pumped, if he is as good as Ganz we should be in the thick of every game this year.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:cheers:cheers:cheers:bonez:bonez:bonez

The sunshine pumer, kool-aid drinking part of me says: Oh Yeah! :koolaid2:

The negative nellie, the glass is 1/2 empty part of me says: Well what else would you expect Watson, Helu, Pelini, etc to say? :blink:

To the point of the article...God...the first game can't get here soon enough. :w00t

Yeah I kind of have to agree with Jen. It's a good read and gets you pumped for the season but at the same time, you have to remain cautiously optimistic. I think we'll get a good idea of how good Zac Lee really will be by the time we start our Conf games

I got so excited reading that article that I Chuck Norris spin kicked the water cooler at work.

you mean water heater... Chuck would not waste the effort on a little cooler :)

Actually Chuck Norris wouldn't waste his time with either. All water for his use is perfectly tempered. That's just how he rolls!!

Very good article, i enjoyed reading it. However there is now one thing that worries me a little bit.

Pelini's and Hickam's reference to Zac's cockiness, in my experience with cocky QB's they can get a little gun-ho and make mistakes. Big ones in big games. I hope for our sake, they exaggerate or Zac can keep his cockiness on and off the field.

Then again, Eric Crouch was cocky. :)