Help HuskerBoard Create A Husker Watch Site Page!!!

Folks, HuskerBoard would like to put together a web page that lists as many Husker watch sites as possible for - well, for just about everywhere. And we could use some help...

If there is anyone willing to take it on, we'd appreciate it if that person would hit the Plan-It Husker forum and make a list, by state, of each watch site that's been listed. If anyone wants to take that on, just respond to this thread or PM me. For the list, we'd like as much of the information listed below.

In addition, if you know of a watch site that isn't in the Plan-It Husker forum (just check out your state and see what's there), post it in this thread. Ideally, we'd like:

1. The name of the establishment.

2. An address.

3. Contact information (phone number, email, website, whatever).

4. Directions.

Obviously, it isn't possible to always get all of that - but whatever you can dig up will help.

Once we get it all together, we'll create a web page with the information and make it available here on HuskerBoard. We think it'll be a great resource for everyone - particularly all out-of-staters.

So - if there is someone who'd like to take on compiling the list from the Plan-It Husker forum, let us know. And for everyone else, be sure and post any watch sites that aren't in Plan-It Husker in this thread.

We'll bump this thread for a while, then later pin it to make it easy to find when you want to add a watch site.

Oh, and if you nominate your living room, just remember one thing - you gotta furnish free beer to everyone who attends...

Thanks, everyone!

When I had to live in St louis, I loved to go to:

J. McGraugh's Bar and Grill

8405 Maryland Ave. ,

Clayton Mo 63105

#314-863-8555

Clayton is just to the east of 170 west of Forest Park. This is the home of an alumni chapter as I understand it. I just know they played all the games there, had great food and Amber Bock on tap. GOD bless America and GO BIG RED!!!

Oklahoma Watch Sites:

Hoop Sports Bar

1414 SE Washington Blvd.

Bartlesville, OK

918-335-9377

Official Oklahoma Cornhusker Club site

Bricktown Brewery

1 North Oklahoma Avenue

Oklahoma City, OK

405-232-2739

Indigo Joes

10438 S. 86th E. Ave.

Tulsa, OK

918-369-5637

Colorado Watch sites from Coloradans for Nebraska

Fox and Hound

3101 New Center Point Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80922

5150 E. Arapahoe Road Littleton, CO 80122

4750 W. 120th Ave., Westminster, CO 80020

8996 W. Bowles Ave. Littleton, CO 80123

9239 Park Meadows Drive Lone Tree, CO 80124

Jackson's Sports Bar and Grill in Ft. Collins

925 E. Harmony Road Fort Collins, CO 80525

Husker Friendly Site in Aurora - Sand Creek Lounge -

16893 E. Iliff Avenue

Aurora, CO 80013

303-337-4984

Husker Friendly Site in Castle Rock - The Fowl Line

774 Maleta Lane

Castle Rock, CO 80108

720-733-7542

Here in Chicago I go to:

Kirkwood's

2934 N. Sheffield

Chicago, IL

773-770-0700

They have all the PPV games and even serve up some mean Elk Creek water.

Hey papio, when I used to live in Chicago I used to go to McGee's Tavern over by Depaul U. That place was always packed full of Husker fans on game days and they would play the fight song after scores, gave away husker cups, etc. Then I don't know if they were bought by someone else or what happened but they all of a sudden decided to do away with being a Nebraska bar. I never really ever found another Husker bar in Chicago after that. I heard that Hoghead Mcdunna's was but I never went there(I see they have redone that bar and are just called McDunna's now). I have never been to Kirkwood's, but if they serve Elk Creek they have to be a legit Nebraska bar. Wish I was still in Chicago once in awhile, however football season is not one of them because now I get to be in Memorial at every game. Have a good time and GBR.