Weak Non-Conference Schedule for 2010

what year is it that we go out to wyoming? does anyone else think THAT is a little crazy?

The Huskers are coming to Laramie in 2011. And yes I think its a little crazy that our AD was

able to get a program like Nebraska in our stadium along with Texas coming to town this year.

I thought that game was going to be played in Denver

Gene Simmons

Love his show. I DVR it every week. :thumbs

careful :cop: if he finds out he is mentioned on this he will try to copyright HB and then say he invented NU Football :):horns2 sorry... I hate KISS... back to topic.

Gene just told me he, Paul and Peter don't care much for you either...Ace though, he thinks you got a purty face....

nice :clap

what year is it that we go out to wyoming? does anyone else think THAT is a little crazy?

The Huskers are coming to Laramie in 2011. And yes I think its a little crazy that our AD was

able to get a program like Nebraska in our stadium along with Texas coming to town this year.

I thought that game was going to be played in Denver

I like the idea of playing a neighboring state like Wyoming. I remember a couple of times Nebraska played Wyoming in years past, and boy were those some physical football games. Wyoming might not be on top of their game right now, but things could turn around there. I look forward to playing them.

The 2011 game is just a pay it foward for 2013 and 2016 in Lincoln, we gotta leave home occasionally.

The 2011 game is just a pay it foward for 2013 and 2016 in Lincoln, we gotta leave home occasionally.

Yep. And remember that Laramie is closer to a lot of western-Nebraska Husker fans than Lincoln, and probably FAR easier to get tickets. So they'll do what most everyone in the North does and sell two-for-one ticket packages for the game and get essentially two full stadiums out of one game. That's some decent cash for a small school like Wyoming, lots of fans in western Nebraska get to see the team, and we get another easy win. It's a "win" for everyone.

Didn't take the time to see if this was said, but if it was here it is anyways.

One good thing about a weak schedule is that it plays to our national championship hopes. We play weak non-con teams and get Texas, OSU, and Texas A&M, two of which lose a quarterback that has done a lot of good things for their team.

In the North, Kansas loses Reesing and most of the other North schools will still be trying to find their way with young, inexperienced players all around. We will have a Senior quarterback, two senior running backs, a talented and deep offensive line, experienced wide receivers, and a young and extremely talented defense (this, of course, is going off of the assumption that we have a very successful season like last year and really progress).

Given that we have a great season in '09, we may even be favored to win the Big 12 next year even if Bradford returns (which I really doubt he will).

There may be skeptics next year if we run the table on our schedule, but that is something Nebraska has always had to take.