Husker RBs

I am thinking by game one Lester Ward will be the backup. I am not saying Burkhead wont play I just think that Lester will be used more often then Burkhead

I am thinking you're wrongo fongo.

I am thinking I am righto fighto

No but anyway it's just a prediction. I could be totally wrong and Ward not even play.

I am thinking by game one Lester Ward will be the backup. I am not saying Burkhead wont play I just think that Lester will be used more often then Burkhead

I am thinking you're wrongo fongo.

I am thinking I am righto fighto

No but anyway it's just a prediction. I could be totally wrong and Ward not even play.

Yes Ward has shown well it seems, but when all of the coaches are raving about Rex and Bo even basically saying that Rex was the #2 back right now I would guess you will see more of Rex.

i have been boning up on Burkhead, this kid was "all-everything" in Texas last year, i really don't know how the hell we got him and Texas did not. he played for Plano, in Class 5A, he made his stats in the toughest division in Texas high schools and i predict he will be the freshman player of the year in the Big 12. this kid is unreal, he has more moves than x-lax and he is deceptively fast and very quick. he can catch the ball well and he will terrorize defenses as a receiver out of the backfield.....this kid is the real deal, everyone will be talking about him all year long.

1. Even Texas has to abide by the 85 total and no more than 25 per year scholarship limits.

(Although I'm sure there are people in the state working on finding a way to exempt the Horns from this rule.)

2. Texas fills their next year's recruiting class before the ink on the LOIs of the current class is dry.

(It usually works well for them but that means that a lot of great talent, who maybe wanted to play for Texas, has to look elsewhere.)

3. What's even more amazing is that Texas A&M, Oklahoma or Texas Tech didn't nab this kid.

if i had to guess, he was sold on the program, the coaches, the fan base and the potential that the huskers were on the rise.

was i worried when i heard that Q was gone? for a bit. i went to my room, turned out the lights, crawled under my bed, curled up fetal and cried like a little girl for about twelve hours.

but i feel better now. thanks for asking.