Loyalty

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to take a moment and add some attention to the link at the top of the homepage,

Please shop w/ our partners to keep HuskerBoard FREE :: Contact Admin@HuskerBoard.com to Advertise Your Biz

Folks this board is accessible informative and most of all its FREE.

In today's economy to have a resource that cares about the member and is not trying to cash in rather take care of the member is a great entity to have IMO.

Folks if you would be so kind as to considering using our advertising space or possibly know someone that this could benefit from the service to please give us a kind referral it would really help us keep bringing you what I think is not only the best Husker message board, but the best deal hands down.

I thank you all for reading and...... HIT THE LINK ON THE HOMEPAGE YO! :):):):)

At the very least we should all pay our dues by clicking on any one of the links each day... even if we don't intend to make any purchases. The bump in traffic would be a pleasant reminder why it's worth the ad space for the entities that help make this site possible.

I think I will go click on a couple right now....

:corndance:corndance:corndance

At the very least we should all pay our dues by clicking on any one of the links each day... even if we don't intend to make any purchases. The bump in traffic would be a pleasant reminder why it's worth the ad space for the entities that help make this site possible.

I think I will go click on a couple right now....

:corndance:corndance:corndance

Great thought. Remember HuskerNation and the other links as they help generate revenue.

GREAT POINT ALEX!

Less than two weeks until kickoff..

DO YOU HAVE THE GEAR YOU NEED???

Hit the HuskerNation link and help support the board!

My business is too far away to be benefited by the site I am afraid, but I would like to give you a price quote on a T1 service or what ever you are using. I normally can beat anyone in the country. We are just finishing the details to become the VOIP provider for the University of Southern California. Currently do Home Depot and Bass Pro shops. It gives me a wide base to operate from. Let me know if I can help that way.

My business is too far away to be benefited by the site I am afraid, but I would like to give you a price quote on a T1 service or what ever you are using. I normally can beat anyone in the country. We are just finishing the details to become the VOIP provider for the University of Southern California. Currently do Home Depot and Bass Pro shops. It gives me a wide base to operate from. Let me know if I can help that way.

AR.... Thoughts??

AR.... Thoughts??

That'll have to be a Blackshirt/ETR decision. Bob, you might want to PM both of them (particularly ETR) and let them know.