Gator Bowl question - greetings from Clemson

I'm returning to wish you guys well on the upcoming season. Watching the national preseason shows on the ESPN family, it looks like the expectations are high in Lincoln!

Obviously I'm a Clemson fan and I'm looking for a little help from my college-football lovin' brethren!

My copy of the Gator Bowl was deleted by mistake. Even though it was a loss for my Tigers, I consider it a very exciting game and especially given that it was a game against the Huskers, it's worthy of having a copy in my "vault". The only problem is I can't find a Clemson fan with a copy of the game (imagine that!). Anyway I was wondering if anyone on this board could mail me a DVD copy of the game (for a small fee). I'm not sure if you're able to pull up my home E-mail address on this Board but it's willharman@pbtcomm.net. Send me a quick E-mail and we can work out some details of the "transaction".

Thanks in advance.

Again - good luck this season. I hope we can meet again (when we're a lot better) in a BCS bowl somewhere.

- Orangetiger

Only had the game on DVR and unfortunately deleted that during what I like to call the Great DVR Purge of 2009. I have no doubt that numerous fans on the board can get you a copy. It was a great game and I know there's a lot of Huskers here who will be watching Clemson this season. There's even a few of your brethren that hang around here. Welcome!

I know that you would like someone to mail you a copy of the DVD but here is a link to order a copy and from what I've heard it doesn't have the CBS commentators but it has the Nebraska radio announcers to go along with the game and its got some extra features too. Try these links:

http://www.nebraskaredzone.com/Gator-Bowl-...ductinfo/G5746/

http://www.huskervideo.com/store/pc/2009-G...VD-166p5287.htm

Hey, Orange. I wish I could help you out, but I'm not able. Looks like hskrfan4life may be able to hook you up, though.

I'm curious - how are people in Clemson looking at the upcoming season? Lots of anticipation, I presume? Swinney's first full year as HC should be fun, and I think you guys have plenty of talent. What's the mood over there?

What up Orange! Welcome to my home away from home! Have a seat, stay a while. These Husker fans are great!

Hey, Orange. I wish I could help you out, but I'm not able. Looks like hskrfan4life may be able to hook you up, though.

I'm curious - how are people in Clemson looking at the upcoming season? Lots of anticipation, I presume? Swinney's first full year as HC should be fun, and I think you guys have plenty of talent. What's the mood over there?

My take on this year:

I'll call it cautious anticipation. We've been hyped by baby Bowden long enough, we've learned not to be overanxious. Last year alone was the final lesson in this teaching.

As for Dabo, I think he'll be a great head coach, but it may take him a few years. I love our defensive staff. Kevin Steele from Alabama as our DC, along with an entire defensive staff from the SEC.

Offense is a little bit different, a brand new OC with little experience keeps us weary of what we may see. Don't get me wrong, we're not down on him, just are unsure of what the future of Clemson offense holds.

Another fun thing to watch this year is CJ Spiller. He is been guaranteed more touches in one shape or another than last year, and he'll be the feature back for the first time in his career.

Should be exciting. I'm expecting 8-10 wins.

What up Orange! Welcome to my home away from home! Have a seat, stay a while. These Husker fans are great!

My take on this year:

I'll call it cautious anticipation. We've been hyped by baby Bowden long enough, we've learned not to be overanxious. Last year alone was the final lesson in this teaching.

As for Dabo, I think he'll be a great head coach, but it may take him a few years. I love our defensive staff. Kevin Steele from Alabama as our DC, along with an entire defensive staff from the SEC.

Offense is a little bit different, a brand new OC with little experience keeps us weary of what we may see. Don't get me wrong, we're not down on him, just are unsure of what the future of Clemson offense holds.

Another fun thing to watch this year is CJ Spiller. He is been guaranteed more touches in one shape or another than last year, and he'll be the feature back for the first time in his career.

Should be exciting. I'm expecting 8-10 wins.

I think you guys are gunna turn the proverbial "corner" this season! Clemson is loaded with talent and i like them in the ACC. So until (or if) you guys lose this season i'm gunna ride this odd looking band wagon :nanalama

I'm returning to wish you guys well on the upcoming season. Watching the national preseason shows on the ESPN family, it looks like the expectations are high in Lincoln!

Obviously I'm a Clemson fan and I'm looking for a little help from my college-football lovin' brethren!

My copy of the Gator Bowl was deleted by mistake. Even though it was a loss for my Tigers, I consider it a very exciting game and especially given that it was a game against the Huskers, it's worthy of having a copy in my "vault". The only problem is I can't find a Clemson fan with a copy of the game (imagine that!). Anyway I was wondering if anyone on this board could mail me a DVD copy of the game (for a small fee). I'm not sure if you're able to pull up my home E-mail address on this Board but it's willharman@pbtcomm.net. Send me a quick E-mail and we can work out some details of the "transaction".

Thanks in advance.

Again - good luck this season. I hope we can meet again (when we're a lot better) in a BCS bowl somewhere.

- Orangetiger

Click above on HuskerNation.com and see if they have a copy for you, and support our board while you're at it!!!

Thanks