CB Anterio Sloan

Reason?

"I'm no longer committed to Kentucky," he said. "Actually, they have backed off. I don't have a scholarship offer there anymore."

Sloan continued, "What happened was, I had a shoulder injury from my 10th grade year that they examined when I visited. They don't think it's going to improve, that it's going to be a problem for me the rest of my career and something that may keep me from playing."

Interesting..............Sure it wasn't grades, Anterio?

I've never heard of a school physically examining a player on a visit. It might be an excuse like you suggest, but does this really happen?

Reason?

"I'm no longer committed to Kentucky," he said. "Actually, they have backed off. I don't have a scholarship offer there anymore."

Sloan continued, "What happened was, I had a shoulder injury from my 10th grade year that they examined when I visited. They don't think it's going to improve, that it's going to be a problem for me the rest of my career and something that may keep me from playing."

Interesting..............Sure it wasn't grades, Anterio?

I've never heard of a school physically examining a player on a visit. It might be an excuse like you suggest, but does this really happen?

Something similar happened to me when I was in high school. I hurt my shoulder in wrestling my senior year. The school said to me that I could come in and be a second semester scholarship....they wanted to see if my shoulder would "hold" up. I told them to eff off and never spoke to them again.