Less than one day.. ITS TIME!!!

HSKRNOKC

Might as well stay up all night. There's NO WAY I'm getting any sleep.

In exactly 24 hours, we'll be nearing/in the middle of halftime, with the score (hopefully) in the, ohhh, 27-0 ballpark?

:w00t:w00t

i'm sorry...i've never been that hyped for a husker game where i didn't get sleep. i don't play so i don't have that much invested.

i want them to win certainly and will be crushed if they lost, but let's put things in perspective, it's only football.

inb4 man card revoke.

Might as well stay up all night. There's NO WAY I'm getting any sleep.

In exactly 24 hours, we'll be nearing/in the middle of halftime, with the score (hopefully) in the, ohhh, 27-0 ballpark?

:w00t:w00t

i'm sorry...i've never been that hyped for a husker game where i didn't get sleep. i don't play so i don't have that much invested.

i want them to win certainly and will be crushed if they lost, but let's put things in perspective, it's only football.

inb4 man card revoke.

Guess a little sarcasm doesn't go very far?

In all honesty, I'm a bit of an insomniac anyways. Any anticipation for anything makes sleep difficult to come by. Doesn't help that I can see Memorial Stadium from my window...