Any surprises from Saturday?

I was surprised the blackshirts gave up so many rushing yards and get no sacks. :angry:

I was also surprised that Pelini didn't get himself a personal foul arguing about some of the BS calls (like the one Eric Martin got tagged with).

And pleasantly surprised with the play of freshmen and RS freshmen. For the most part, they all played well and now have some things to build off of.

:clap

Surprised we weren't able to get a lot more pass rush with the front four.

Pelini said something about that in the press conference to the effect of "we knew going in we weren't going to get much pressure on him", and he mentioned max protection just before.. can't remember the exact quote.. but I'm pretty sure it was by design.

I was surprised the blackshirts gave up so many rushing yards and get no sacks. :angry:

I was also surprised that Pelini didn't get himself a personal foul arguing about some of the BS calls (like the one Eric Martin got tagged with).

And pleasantly surprised with the play of freshmen and RS freshmen. For the most part, they all played well and now have some things to build off of.

Dropped balls, I was hoping we would be over that this year.

I was very angry with our D line. I really expected better out of them. all the questions on offense were answered but what we thought was the teams biggest strengthed is in my mind now questionable. Barry Turner did NOTHING all day. Meridith looked a little out matched. Suh got double and even tripled teamed once. and Crick and Steinkhuler looked ok. we gave quite a few big runs up the gut reminding me of 07'. we had better get that cleaned up before we play Va tech.

:hellloooo I wasnt aware we were the blackshirts yet.

Maybe i just dont know. :wacko: Let me know!