Miami/FSU

huskrplaya

Go Miami...

FSU is in our division.

:dunno

I would think if FSU wins, that would make you and your conference look better.

It's hard for me to root against Bobby..'specially after all the nice things he says about us..And Miami ?

Still EVIL ! I tell ya.. <_<

38-34...soon to be 38-41?

Almost hate to be at the game...like a tennis match and probably wear out my neck. :dumdum

Both are ACC...FSU is in our conference...so now they have a division loss...good for my Tigers.

Go Miami...

FSU is in our division.

:dunno

I would think if FSU wins, that would make you and your conference look better.

It's hard for me to root against Bobby..'specially after all the nice things he says about us..And Miami ?

Still EVIL ! I tell ya.. <_<

38-34...soon to be 38-41?

Almost hate to be at the game...like a tennis match and probably wear out my neck. :dumdum

Both are ACC...FSU is in our conference...so now they have a division loss...good for my Tigers.

Doooh!

Sorry..I forgot UM wasn't in the Big-East anymo..

This was a fun game to watch but neither of these teams are top 10 material. I was really surprised that both defenses just looked flat slow at times. How many times did the QB's just loft it up there and the secondaries were like in slow motion and couldn't get to the ball? It was with both Miami and FSU. This reminded me of watching Pac 10 offensive battles...it may of well of been Oregon vs. Oregon St....great rivalry game that just goes back and forth with no real defenses to be seen. I think both Miami and FSU have seen the top defensive recruits out of Florida go to the SEC (i.e Florida, LSU, Alabama) and this is what they are left with. The defenses just were not that good tonight. I think OU will beat Miami by 2 TD's+.

I thought the defenses looked fast but that they weren't disciplined, and were never in the right spots, and even against run plays it was like the linebackers would just guess and shoot gaps, then turn around and run down the RB. I want to say that I'm glad we aren't playing either of these teams early in the year, but on the other hand, I've said that before about this game and then both teams struggle to get to bowl games.

I'm still looking for a way for both to lose. I don't really care about what it means to us in the rankings. If we play well, we'll be ahead of both of them. If we're fighting for a 20-25 spot, I don't care so much. I just dislike both programs. A lot.

Word! At least Miami's win helped Cacti's team a bit in the standings already, so a little consolation there.

:clap