Cy Picks The Winners - Week 2

I really hope Iowa St. clobbers Iowa. I can't stand those posers. They should've lost to Northern Iowa. It's a joke they didn't.

No offense to Cy, but if Iowa is limiting non-conference losses this year, I'd prefer they save one for ASU.

Don't worry...two weeks from now, by the time we're done with them, they'll be so beat up they'll be fielding a team of convicts, alcoholics and pot heads...oh...wait...they already field a team full of convicts, alcoholics and pot heads.... <_<

Who? Iowa or Colorado?

Bah...Colorado? Distant second.

At Iowa it's so bad that they don't call it a huddle anymore...they call it a drug ring

At Iowa, they don't redshirt players...they orange jumpsuit them

At Iowa, stretching out before a practice consists of bending over to pick up trash along the highway while the guards watch...

Losing to Iowa is like sleeping with the ugliest woman in the bar and waking up the next morning to the sound of her kid whispering "Mommy...Daddy wants to know where the key to the gun cabinet is"

Uh...not that the last one ever happened or anything... <_<

Iowa State vs Iowa - The fact is, Iowa is simply not that good as they showed against UNI last week in a game they lost everywhere but on the scoreboard (of course the pollsters noticed this and rewarded them by moving them up to #21 in the football rankings from #22 last week).

Iowa dropped from the top 25 in both the AP and coaches poll.

Iowa State vs Iowa - The fact is, Iowa is simply not that good as they showed against UNI last week in a game they lost everywhere but on the scoreboard (of course the pollsters noticed this and rewarded them by moving them up to #21 in the football rankings from #22 last week).

Iowa dropped from the top 25 in both the AP and coaches poll.

Ha...maybe on YOUR planet. Here in Iowa they're ranked #3 behind The University of Sex and Beer U (not necessarily in that order).

I'm a newbie here but I sure am gonna look forwards to your predictions Cy. It's pretty cool to have someone who hasn't been drinking the red koolaide give his opinion but also doesn't start every post with Huck the Fuskers! <_< . One gets a feeling seeing coaches show up and disappear over the years. I've had these negative feelings for coaches such as Solich and Callahan, Chysic (sp?), Hawkins, Steele, Prince, Blake, Gibb and such when they showed up. I knew when Stoops hit the scene that he was a winner much as I think Pelini is also. I really didn't think much of Mangino or Pinkel so I'm not battin a thousand. But I really do think that the Clones have something in Rhoads and they will be much better as he gets his program set. I really do. Just a feeling. Everyone on this forum is pulling for the Clones this week. I'm thinking the Clones win also.

Texas A&M vs Utah State - This week's "Who Cares" game of the week. Really...does A&M actually have any fans outside of a 20 mile radius of their university? My only real question about this week's game against a Utah State squad that got thumped by Utah last week is this: Does the A & M actually stand for a$$hole$ and Morons? Some guy told me that once and I've always wondered if it was true or not. Winner - Texas A&M

:clap:dumdum:rollin:lol::worship:w00t

Cy....you've gotta be kidding me. And you obviously didn't watch Baylor or UCONN play last week. Half of Griffin's passing stats were recorded as rushing yards for our recievers since they were backward passes. Woulda been 220 yds with 2 TD's otherwise. No int's by the way.

UCONN played Ohio University....not Toledo. They barely won that game too...against a MAC opponent. Granted Ohio looked good for a MAC team, but UCONN's QB is horrible to put it politely. They've got another stud RB, but no match for Baylors D-line this year. Did you not see the 355 pound wildebeast on the Baylor squad? (#11). Must be news to you, but Baylor now has a pass rush for once. :box

P.S- Joe Pawelek was the Big 12 player of the week, made the ESPN top 10, and had 2 plays nominated for play of the week. One man team my a$$.

Cy....you've gotta be kidding me. And you obviously didn't watch Baylor or UCONN play last week. Half of Griffin's passing stats were recorded as rushing yards for our recievers since they were backward passes. Woulda been 220 yds with 2 TD's otherwise. No int's by the way.

UCONN played Ohio University....not Toledo. They barely won that game too...against a MAC opponent. Granted Ohio looked good for a MAC team, but UCONN's QB is horrible to put it politely. They've got another stud RB, but no match for Baylors D-line this year. Did you not see the 355 pound wildebeast on the Baylor squad? (#11). Must be news to you, but Baylor now has a pass rush for once. :box

P.S- Joe Pawelek was the Big 12 player of the week, made the ESPN top 10, and had 2 plays nominated for play of the week. One man team my a$$.

Oh yeah...well...your uniforms are still ugly <_<