The Sky is NOT Falling!

Anybody see Miami last night?? They are back!!!

Dear Axl Sued Me:

Talent/Team

Miami < VaTech < Nebraska

Va Tech beat Nebraska. <_<

Yep. Sure did. And we were also the better team. Even VaTech fans will tell you that.

Moral victory. <_<

In then end, the scoreboard is what matters. Not the fans.

Who is claiming a victory of any sort . . . moral or otherwise? We're here talking talent and the fact of the matter is we were more talented than VaTech who was more talented than Miami . . . a team you said would make us look like peewees.

Time will tell. Va Tech was not out talented by Nebraska, if they were, Nebraska would of scored TD's. Out schemed, maybe. If Miami beats OU this weekend and OU beats us, your theory would be debunked. I still like the raw talent that Miami has. If they mix in a little discipline on defense, they will be alright.

The only thing that has been proven is that we are more talented than the Sun Belt conference.

"The only thing that has been proven is that we are more talented than the Sun Belt conference."

well...that and the fact that miami got stomped by a team that NU lined up and out manned (a couple of big plays and questionable flags aside).

yes, all that matters is the win, but you still have to admit your argument for a significant talent disparity between FSU/miami and NU took a pretty big kick in the nuts from the result of the last two games in blacksburg.

"The only thing that has been proven is that we are more talented than the Sun Belt conference."

well...that and the fact that miami got stomped by a team that NU lined up and out manned (a couple of big plays and questionable flags aside).

yes, all that matters is the win, but you still have to admit your argument for a significant talent disparity between FSU/miami and NU took a pretty big kick in the nuts from the result of the last two games in blacksburg.

:yeah

Its pretty hard to make an argument for NU just having a better scheme against one of the best college coaches there is and holding them to I think 36 total yards of offense from middle second quarter to last few minutes of the fourth. If we simply had a better scheme Beemer and Foster would have been able to counter it. Bottom line is we out manned, out played, out yarded, out hustled, out talented va tech. Va tech just has a very very good red zone defense and even held bama to 3 or 4 field goals. if it wasnt for a long kick return, a long run up the middle and a long pass with 1 min. left in the game the score would have been 15-0, maybe 15-3. If we even knock one td in from inside the 5 you're talking about a complete blowout in Blacksburg. I can understand the fact that you may not want to get too excited about beating three sun belt teams, one of which was a beaten puppy from the first three games. However, if you can't see that we were BY FAR the better team against Va Tech then I have no idea how to make you see otherwise. Maybe you were watching a different game, I don't know. If we can completely shut down Va Techs offense then Va Tech scores 24 offensive points against your so called superior team what does that tell you? We also moved the ball almost at will for three quarters from 20 to 20 yet your so called superior team could only muster up 209 yards of total offense, including 1.7 yards per rush.

Its pretty hard to make an argument for NU just having a better scheme against one of the best college coaches there is and holding them to I think 36 total yards of offense from middle second quarter to last few minutes of the fourth. If we simply had a better scheme Beemer and Foster would have been able to counter it. Bottom line is we out manned, out played, out yarded, out hustled, out talented va tech. Va tech just has a very very good red zone defense and even held bama to 3 or 4 field goals. if it wasnt for a long kick return, a long run up the middle and a long pass with 1 min. left in the game the score would have been 15-0, maybe 15-3. If we even knock one td in from inside the 5 you're talking about a complete blowout in Blacksburg. I can understand the fact that you may not want to get too excited about beating three sun belt teams, one of which was a beaten puppy from the first three games. However, if you can't see that we were BY FAR the better team against Va Tech then I have no idea how to make you see otherwise. Maybe you were watching a different game, I don't know. If we can completely shut down Va Techs offense then Va Tech scores 24 offensive points against your so called superior team what does that tell you? We also moved the ball almost at will for three quarters from 20 to 20 yet your so called superior team could only muster up 209 yards of total offense, including 1.7 yards per rush.

and tech has learned how to win ugly, we haven't.