The Sky is NOT Falling!

Here are a sample of some fan reactions from VolNation.com

tim says....

Hangar1web.jpg

"I don't think he will enjoy Nebraska."

PressVol.....

"Nebraska? Delvin, you just need to get yourself up to the Hill. Once you see what's up there, you won't think about Nebraska again"

My favorite is the the greeting card quip, because we all know there is no place more urban and hip than Knoxville Tennessee! :sarcasm

Here are a sample of some fan reactions from VolNation.com

tim says....

Hangar1web.jpg

"I don't think he will enjoy Nebraska."

PressVol.....

"Nebraska? Delvin, you just need to get yourself up to the Hill. Once you see what's up there, you won't think about Nebraska again"

My favorite is the the greeting card quip, because we all know there is no place more urban and hip than Knoxville Tennessee! :sarcasm

This picture is pretty crazy. It's in North Central Nebraska, because I know exactly where that was taken. I've driven by this place many, many, many times in my life considering it's about 3.5 miles outside my hometown. This is a real place, and that door opening is a Hangar where a guy builds small airplanes. I couldn't hardly believe it when I saw it, pretty weird. I wonder how that ended up on the internet. This is truly weird. Of all pictures to use, they use this one, and I have never ever seen it before til now.

At least I know now that OU will be no match for our 4.6 and 4.7 receivers.

You may wanna see your physician....i heard you're supposed to after you've had an erection lasting longer than 4 hours, and well, you're erection for speed seems to be lasting quite longer than that!

On a more serious note, it seems as if we are starting to see some of the result on what seemed to be us not focusing on some guys? Or being focused on certain recruits? With Pullard adding us onto his favorites and thinking about an official here and darius white narrowing his list of schools and including us on it along with USC, LSU, Texas, Florida, Notre Dame and Oklahoma... not exactly a wimpy list to be on for a top Texas receiver....Maybe we don't bring these guys in this year, but it shows that the staff is def. making ground with some of these kids...and well, win the winning comes, so will they.

You may wanna see your physician....i heard you're supposed to after you've had an erection lasting longer than 4 hours, and well, you're erection for speed seems to be lasting quite longer than that!

On a more serious note, it seems as if we are starting to see some of the result on what seemed to be us not focusing on some guys? Or being focused on certain recruits? With Pullard adding us onto his favorites and thinking about an official here and darius white narrowing his list of schools and including us on it along with USC, LSU, Texas, Florida, Notre Dame and Oklahoma... not exactly a wimpy list to be on for a top Texas receiver....Maybe we don't bring these guys in this year, but it shows that the staff is def. making ground with some of these kids...and well, win the winning comes, so will they.

Yeah I agree. I will say though, it's nice that guys like White are adding us to his list, but in all seriousness, we probably have about an 8% chance on landing him. I think this class will turn out just fine but it might not happen with a guy like white.

Wouldn't it be amazing to get a high quality receiver like White? Nebraska still has just an impossible time signing big time WRs. Hopefully that changes over the next few years.

Anybody see Miami last night?? They are back!!!

Dear Axl Sued Me:

Talent/Team

Miami < VaTech < Nebraska

Va Tech beat Nebraska. <_<

Yep. Sure did. And we were also the better team. Even VaTech fans will tell you that.

Moral victory. <_<

In then end, the scoreboard is what matters. Not the fans.

Who is claiming a victory of any sort . . . moral or otherwise? We're here talking talent and the fact of the matter is we were more talented than VaTech who was more talented than Miami . . . a team you said would make us look like peewees.

Time will tell. Va Tech was not out talented by Nebraska, if they were, Nebraska would of scored TD's. Out schemed, maybe. If Miami beats OU this weekend and OU beats us, your theory would be debunked. I still like the raw talent that Miami has. If they mix in a little discipline on defense, they will be alright.

The only thing that has been proven is that we are more talented than the Sun Belt conference.

yes they were. anyone that watched that game could see it. nebraska getting 4 penalties in a row on 2nd and goal had nothing to do with talent. and that was the game right there. they got physically dominated by both of our lines..... thats talent my friend.

Anybody see Miami last night?? They are back!!!

Dear Axl Sued Me:

Talent/Team

Miami < VaTech < Nebraska

Va Tech beat Nebraska. <_<

Yep. Sure did. And we were also the better team. Even VaTech fans will tell you that.

Moral victory. <_<

In then end, the scoreboard is what matters. Not the fans.

Who is claiming a victory of any sort . . . moral or otherwise? We're here talking talent and the fact of the matter is we were more talented than VaTech who was more talented than Miami . . . a team you said would make us look like peewees.

Time will tell. Va Tech was not out talented by Nebraska, if they were, Nebraska would of scored TD's. Out schemed, maybe. If Miami beats OU this weekend and OU beats us, your theory would be debunked. I still like the raw talent that Miami has. If they mix in a little discipline on defense, they will be alright.

The only thing that has been proven is that we are more talented than the Sun Belt conference.

yes they were. anyone that watched that game could see it. nebraska getting 4 penalties in a row on 2nd and goal had nothing to do with talent. and that was the game right there. they got physically dominated by both of our lines..... thats talent my friend.

Certainly our defensive talent compares favorably to their offense. I do think Nebraska is a talented team. We're a lot faster than we used to be. I think Dobson deserves major props with the way he transformed this team in his two years here.

Yeah I agree. I will say though, it's nice that guys like White are adding us to his list, but in all seriousness, we probably have about an 8% chance on landing him. I think this class will turn out just fine but it might not happen with a guy like white.

Wouldn't it be amazing to get a high quality receiver like White? Nebraska still has just an impossible time signing big time WRs. Hopefully that changes over the next few years.

No, i don't by any means expect to pull a guy like White in right now... But when was the last time a big time threat at wide out actually considered NU? The fact that we're on his radar is what is the biggest thing to me right now.. Eventually, the winning will sell the kids....